American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

I am hoping to see it in June! I have seen a few of the preview videos but nothing highlighting him =/

I want to work designing theatrical lighting so I get the perfomance voices, it is just strange. I feel like it will all click much better when I get to hear the entire songs.

I think you're absolutely right! And I think I'm lucky that I never heard or saw anything until I went to the first preview in Berkeley. So I got to experience the whole thing rather than just part of it.

I hope you get to go in June! I really think you'll love it :).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the other string instruments.

Most people hear a Violin and they think it's a violin. It can be a viola since they basically sound the same except it's a bit deeper. But it depends what notes you're playing. :)

Sorry, I just don't like how Violins take some of the credit for stuff the violas do too. :P

oh, I'm sorry, I don't know much about that... I only know that I love it haha

:wub:

I'm so excited about When It's Time. I can't wait to hear the whole album version. It's so beautiful :wub:

Besides that I think Letterbomb is my favorite.

But I'm not liking LOTAG, at all =/

I think you're absolutely right! And I think I'm lucky that I never heard or saw anything until I went to the first preview in Berkeley. So I got to experience the whole thing rather than just part of it.

I hope you get to go in June! I really think you'll love it :).

I know I will! The entire thing is right up my alley since I want to work lighting/designing shows in the future. If only I could have designed this :lol:

From the 30-second prieviews, I'm liking AI, Give Me Novacaine, TMTS, KYE, and Whatsername. Also, the LOTAG/She's a Rebel mashup sounds awesome.

OK i kinda skimmed through the thread but i dont think this has been asked/addressed.

Is LOTAG actually in the musical???? coz it didnt think it was... :blink:

Also i know these songs sound different to the original but in my opinion thats actually what makes them great, i think it would have been incredibly boring to just listen to these songs as they are on the albums just with different voices..

I'm so excited for this album! I previewed all of them and it sounds great!

I can't wait for When It's Time, it sounds amazing.

This will be sold in stores too, right?

OK i kinda skimmed through the thread but i dont think this has been asked/addressed.

Is LOTAG actually in the musical???? coz it didnt think it was... :blink:

Also i know these songs sound different to the original but in my opinion thats actually what makes them great, i think it would have been incredibly boring to just listen to these songs as they are on the albums just with different voices..

LotAG is in the musical and it's mixed with She's a Rebel

(and a tiny bit of St. Jimmy at the end)

It's an inspired combination IMO.

LotAG is in the musical and it's mixed with She's a Rebel

(and a tiny bit of St. Jimmy at the end)

It's an inspired combination IMO.

Was it in the original musical in Berkeley as well or is this a change for the Broadway musical???

I know I will! The entire thing is right up my alley since I want to work lighting/designing shows in the future. If only I could have designed this :lol:

And the lighting is brilliant, too! I noticed some changes from Berkeley when I saw it at the St. James - and it's amazing how the lighting enhances the story (I don't know anything about doing lighting for plays, so it's all magic to me!).

Was it in the original musical in Berkeley as well or is this a change for the Broadway musical???

Well, yes and no. In the ORIGINAL at Berkeley, LotAG wasn't included. It was just She's a Rebel. But when I saw the final shows in Berkeley, they had added LotAG (and the little piece in the spoiler).

Wow man I'm excited, only 9 days :)

I like most of the songs, but When It's Time is a highlight definetily. :wub:

And the lighting is brilliant, too! I noticed some changes from Berkeley when I saw it at the St. James - and it's amazing how the lighting enhances the story (I don't know anything about doing lighting for plays, so it's all magic to me!).

Well, yes and no. In the ORIGINAL at Berkeley, LotAG wasn't included. It was just She's a Rebel. But when I saw the final shows in Berkeley, they had added LotAG (and the little piece in the spoiler).

That is why I love it, until I started doing it I didn't pay it much attention overall but the way it influences the audience subconciously really is a bit magical!

Ah! I read the spoiler and it excited me...I couldn't help it!

:woot: WOW cool, i think its brilliant that they can do that.. I guess the album will the closest thing to me actually getting to the musical....

Thanks J'net helpful as always.. :D

:woot: WOW cool, i think its brilliant that they can do that.. I guess the album will the closest thing to me actually getting to the musical....

Thanks J'net helpful as always.. :D

I feel so fortunate to have been able to watch the show change and grow over time. I only wish you could have all joined me!!!

is it me J'net,,,,or am I hearing it totally differently from when I saw it last September?

its like a total Different Show! and I mean loads better!!

:banana: :banana:

i love When It's TIme! its so beautiful!! i cant wait to hear the full version

is it me J'net,,,,or am I hearing it totally differently from when I saw it last September?

its like a total Different Show! and I mean loads better!!

:banana: :banana:

Well, there are a lot of differences, but you'll certainly recognize it when you see it again, Suzanne. The differences DO make it better - stronger (and more absorbent :lol:). But really, it's a more powerful show. When are you seeing it again? June? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well, there are a lot of differences, but you'll certainly recognize it when you see it again, Suzanne. The differences DO make it better - stronger (and more absorbent :lol:). But really, it's a more powerful show. When are you seeing it again? June? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

June 12th...the night before the Tony Awards

(has ideas...)

Holy fucking shit! A studio version of When its time! Something is really different about Billie's voice, its so haunting. Its now an instant buy for me.

Does anyone know of anywhere else other than amazon thats selling it?

I can't wait for the album to be released now that I've heard the preview of When It's Time.

I hope we can get it somewhere other than Amazon.com ... last time I bought something from there the shipping fee costs more than the product itself! :mad:

Holy fucking shit! A studio version of When its time! Something is really different about Billie's voice, its so haunting. Its now an instant buy for me.

Does anyone know of anywhere else other than amazon thats selling it?

ive checked a few aussie website stores like jb and sanity and i got nothing. i also checked the musical website and ebay and nothing. but it has only just been announced so we should give it a chance.

Archived