American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

Yeah, awesome isn't it :wub: I heard a live version of it, and then he sings even better imo.

Live versions rules :wub: except when it comes to quality... xD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I;m confised now...when i pre-ordered it the total was £21.00 with free postage but now it is listed as £11.99 and not released til May 10th but that is the one i have ordered. I hope I only have to pay £11.99!

I think its what happened to my friend, she pre-ordered it then found out they were actually shipping it from the States as none were stocked over here, she was charged shipping from America taking the total to over £20, just be careful they don't do it to you again, cos it sounds like they tried to.

x

I finally got my copy today! I had been looking all week but I found it at the mall today. I was telling everyone at work I was happy I finally got it and they said "We know, we could hear it blasting in your car from in here." haha

I wasn't so sure about it after just hearing the previews but I think I'm pretty much addicted now. Last Night On Earth is probably my favorite right now :wub:

Oh, so we're actually getting this album in the UK now?

Yeh from the sites ive seen its gonna be released around 10th May

Damn you, LOTAG/She's a rebel! I have to listen to it every morning :lol:

and this version of BOBD is so effing great. I'm not a fan of BOBD, but this one.. :wub:

lol yeah, when you put your make up on :lol:

I want this album so bad :( I hate waiting.

Does anyone know if the leak is still up on MTV? I can't find it anymore and my downloads from the other day don't work anymore :-/

Got this email today:

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Green Day "American Idiot - O.B.C.R."Estimated arrival date: May 11 2010 - May 14 2010

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You have not been charged for this item. We do not debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched. We will send you a dispatch confirmation email on the date of dispatch.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again. Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address thatcannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely, Customer Service DepartmentAmazon.co.uk

for any one in australia you can buy it here. it also has a release date.

YES! thank you for that!

That means it'll be in the New Zealand jb hi-fi too! :woot: :woot:

YES! thank you for that!

That means it'll be in the New Zealand jb hi-fi too! :woot: :woot:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

I like this a lot. I haven't downloaded it, so I'm dying with anticipation until it appears in stores here!!! Want it nowww

i just came here to complain i can't get it anywhere in Germany

and then Amazon.de gets it wohoooooo :banana::banana:

my favorite would be whatsername and lotag/she's a rebel.

and tony vincent's part on holiday is... cute.

Great....amazon.co.uk just updated and Green Day's version of When It's Time isn't going to be included on the UK release of the album.

my favorite would be whatsername and lotag/she's a rebel.

and tony vincent's part on holiday is... cute.

Um... Tony's not in "Holiday." I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that you're talking about Theo since he has the solo besides John and Stark.

Archived