American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

It's just so beautiful :wub:

Any of you happened to have called FRS if they're gonna sell it? I keep forgetting :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just so beautiful :wub:

Any of you happened to have called FRS if they're gonna sell it? I keep forgetting :lol:

No, not yet :lol: I think I will just wait until May 10th xD

Meh, I'm kinda impatient. I wanna hear the album with smooth transitions and all (and be able to play it on a CD player) :lol:

although I guess I should already be very happy that I have it at all :) (which I am)

Damn you, LOTAG/She's a rebel! I have to listen to it every morning :lol:

and this version of BOBD is so effing great. I'm not a fan of BOBD, but this one.. :wub:

How is anyone on here suppose to know why they used WMUWSE's chords with When It's Time? But, I guess I'll answer it for you: because they wanted to and it sounds pretty cool. My guess is as good as anyone's.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew, you complete jackass.

But it kinda seems like its hurting 21CB... not that its rep wasn't already ruined. Its like "oh, we just put out a new album less than a year ago that is as good as if not better than American Idiot but lets just put a lot of focus back on American Idiot and not worry about 21CB."

yeah I feel the same way, cause 21CB is a great album, not from a GD fan point of view... it really has amazing lyrics and music .. I have no idea why it didnt do as well as american idiot =/

yeah I feel the same way, cause 21CB is a great album, not from a GD fan point of view... it really has amazing lyrics and music .. I have no idea why it didnt do as well as american idiot =/

No promotion of the album or singles. 21 Guns was way overplayed on the radio and people got very tired of it and there hasn't been another strong single (EJN was the best shot)

No promotion of the album or singles. 21 Guns was way overplayed on the radio and people got very tired of it and there hasn't been another strong single (EJN was the best shot)

the singles, I think that was their worst mistake, all the songs are great, but some were not good choices for singles .. but well .. what's done is done :lol:

let's hope next time they will choose better :P

I finally got the album in the mail today. I think my expectations were a little too high for Letterbomb since it's my favorite from AI, because I was slightly disappointed by the cast version. It'll probably grow on me though.

Whatsername was absolutely amazing though, it brought me to tears. It might be my favorite right now. :wub:

Which actor sings on Know Your Enemy? I know he sings on a few other songs but Jesus, his voice/affectation is comedically bad. He sounds like the wedding singer from Old School.

Which actor sings on Know Your Enemy? I know he sings on a few other songs but Jesus, his voice/affectation is comedically bad. He sounds like the wedding singer from Old School.

I believe it's Tony Vincent (someone correct me if I'm wrong). He also sings a lot in St. Jimmy. He is the one with one half of his head shaven and the half long

Yeah, it's Tony. I find KYE pretty hilarious but I like how he sings other songs.

I believe it's Tony Vincent (someone correct me if I'm wrong). He also sings a lot in St. Jimmy. He is the one with one half of his head shaven and the half long

Yes, it's Tony Vincent. I love his voice, haha. He sings KYE, St. Jimmy and Last Night On Earth and the beginning of Homecoming :wub:

I have ordered mine from UK amazon but it isn't getting dispatched til May 4th :-(

Pre-ordred the album today from cdon.no :D

Can't wait till it's arrives

I have ordered mine from UK amazon but it isn't getting dispatched til May 4th :-(

How much was shipping? I've heard they are shipped from the states and its like $15 shipping :/

Wooooooooooooooot thanks Lorraine cos I really don't want to bug Beth unless I have too :)

x

How much was shipping? I've heard they are shipped from the states and its like $15 shipping :/

Ok I;m confised now...when i pre-ordered it the total was £21.00 with free postage but now it is listed as £11.99 and not released til May 10th but that is the one i have ordered. I hope I only have to pay £11.99!

Play.com (UK) have the album for £11.99 but whoever goes to McDonalds and gets those Monopoly playing things get up to £2 off from Play :D released on 10th May

I might just do that :P

i have cancelled my previous amazon order for £21.49 and have now pre-ordered it from them for £11.99....I don't know what happenned!

I finally got the album in the mail today. I think my expectations were a little too high for Letterbomb since it's my favorite from AI, because I was slightly disappointed by the cast version. It'll probably grow on me though.

Whatsername was absolutely amazing though, it brought me to tears. It might be my favorite right now. :wub:

Letterbomb is amazing on the live version. In the Album version, doesn't sounds so good :/

Yeah, it's Tony. I find KYE pretty hilarious but I like how he sings other songs.

I love the way that you're all "awwwwww :wub:" for when it's time and suddenly "DO YOU KNOW THE ENEMY!??!?" :lol: I ended up LMFAO the first time I heard it xD

Yes, it's Tony Vincent. I love his voice, haha. He sings KYE, St. Jimmy and Last Night On Earth and the beginning of Homecoming :wub:

He's the one that starts homecoming? I didn't know that :wub:

He's the one that starts homecoming? I didn't know that :wub:

Yeah, awesome isn't it :wub: I heard a live version of it, and then he sings even better imo.

Archived