American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So....my imagination or did they really nail "Rock & Roll Girlfriend" in Homecoming?

on twitter:

''The physical CD for the Musical cast album will be available outside the US on May 10.''

Yeah, I read it on GDA. Awesome! Maybe they'll sell it here at FRS or something. :)

I just bought my copy from Best Buy and when I walked in, 'Last of the American Girls' was playing in the store haha

lucky bastard! Can you scan the artwork or take a photo of the cd or something? (: I wanna see what I'm missing

Gosh, I love that "CIty of the Dead" part at the very end of BOBD. :wub: :wub:

so that's what they say! (:lol:)

on twitter:

''The physical CD for the Musical cast album will be available outside the US on May 10.''

Holy mother of god, what?!?! I'll have to wait till may?! D: (yes, I am THAT impacient)

but at least it will be outside the US :happy::woot:

*checking the website of THE records' store*

nothing yet :/

EDIT: YES, IT'S ON THE WEBSITE! You can special order it, and it'll cost $13,900 (which can be translated as 27 dollars). But I'm pretty sure it'll be cheaper if I buy it on the store on May 10th :happy:

EDIT2: BTW... why are there 2 cd's?

So....my imagination or did they really nail "Rock & Roll Girlfriend" in Homecoming?

Its 20x better than the real version.

The girl makes it sound terrific.

For anyone in Ireland that wants this, it seems its going to be available from May 7th. Hopefully this means a physical CD and not just a download.

Entertainment.ie

Oh I hope so, I don't believe in downloads :P

I'm pissed. The album was supposed to come in the mail today but it hasn't. I ordered it on Sunday and paid an extra $10 for one day shipping. The campus post office is closed on Wednesday so I guess I'm not getting the album until Thursday. :ermm:

im super excited for the cast album....i heard the previews on MTV.com and saw the musical myself and im just so excited to be able to have the music any time!! the actors are SO TALENTED

JUST GOT MY COPY :D

So excited, it's two disced and has a really thick booklet. It has one Billie picture but no Mike or Tre :(

But now my CD is getting some much needed love!

JUST GOT MY COPY :D

So excited, it's two disced and has a really thick booklet. It has one Billie picture but no Mike or Tre :(

But now my CD is getting some much needed love!

ewjñflkajsñdlfkj PHOTOS! SCANS! ANYTHING :cry:

/desperate

but not hopeless

^Eh I'm sorry! I can do it tomorrow... My parents don't exactly know that I'm on the computer right now and if I turn on the scanner... :cry: Tomorrow I promise though if no one else does it by then!

EDIT: Oh my God just kidding my scanner is freakin broken... I'm a failure!

Oh and there's two CDs cause I guess they couldn't fit all 22 songs on one, and the play probably has an overture so maybe that was a part of it?

Why exactly is there 2 CD's anyways?

Because all the songs couldn't fit on one CD.... it was about 4 minutes over the maximum time on one disc.

So it is split up 11 and 11.

Disc 1: American Idiot ---> Too Much Too Soon

Disc 2: Before the Lobotomy --> When It's Time

sorry if this has already been mentioned but this is now listed on play.com with a 10th May release in the UK for £8.95 (http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/14863378/The-Original-Cast-Recording-Of-American-Idiot/Product.html) but the tracklist only has 21 tracks and omits the green day version of when its time from the tracklist. Does anyone know if this is just a mistake from play.com or not?

sorry if this has already been mentioned but this is now listed on play.com with a 10th May release in the UK for £8.95 (http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/14863378/The-Original-Cast-Recording-Of-American-Idiot/Product.html) but the tracklist only has 21 tracks and omits the green day version of when its time from the tracklist. Does anyone know if this is just a mistake from play.com or not?

It's on amazon.co.uk with all 22 tracks- no definite release date yet though.

It's on amazon.co.uk with all 22 tracks- no definite release date yet though.

i know ive noticed that but does that mean the play.com version is different or what? cause i prefer play.com

i know ive noticed that but does that mean the play.com version is different or what? cause i prefer play.com

Pretty sure it's just an error on Play.com- they're cheaper than amazon also, so I'd just wait and see if they change the tracklisting nearer to release date.

Pretty sure it's just an error on Play.com- they're cheaper than amazon also, so I'd just wait and see if they change the tracklisting nearer to release date.

yeah thats what im hoping as soon as they do then i will preorder it but tbh i may do anyway. even if it doesn't have that track then it wont be too bad as i have it on mp3 anyway.

*keeps fingers crossed that this will also be released in germany*

I have to go to buy this as soon as possible!! Looks amazing, Tell me when it's time :wub:

Archived