American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

I didnt scan these pictures, jason white. did. Heres the link http://www.box.net/shared/ree2dtm539

What I find interesting in there is that they do mention "Good Riddance" as one of the songs that's recorded; it's in the liner notes. I wonder if we'll ever get that recording...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it before, but I'm so addicted to this album! :lol::wub:

So many parts I love, everything really. The ending of BOBD, the "the representative.. outlaws yeah" part in Holiday, every part Tony sings, the "Nobody likes you" part Micheal sings.. <3

And seriously, about the last one I mentioned, every time Micheal starts to sing the part starting with "Everyone left you.." I nearly start crying xD Idk why.

I always debate between feeling sad or laughing. I mean, when Mike Dirnt sings "nobody likes you", is like "awww, you poor thing"... and when Musical's Mike sing it is like "awww.... :lol: "... and I don't know why! xD

What I find interesting in there is that they do mention "Good Riddance" as one of the songs that's recorded; it's in the liner notes. I wonder if we'll ever get that recording...

seconded.

Guest cjmancol

at first where did you all hear that it will be released worldwide on May 10?

and second, if you can't wait you can order it on amazon

yeah, GDA. :lol:

but yeah, the cd's not released here yet. i went to the mall and asked for the cd like, last april 20, and they said they don't have it. then i came back the next day, and they said that they still don't have it yet. :pinch:

and i can't order on amazon. i don't have any credit cards or something. :D

i can only order stuff from the local ebay

I love the female version of Letterbomb... it's so awesome.

i think so too. she did an amazing job.

According to HITS Daily Double, the album will debut at #32 on the Billboard 200 with 12,823 sales. I really hoped for a top 15 debut, since it has been for three days at #2 on iTunes. :(

The album is pretty amazing!!! Not as good as Green Day's, but its really awesome. I really want to see it now, but I don't have the money to go to New York. From what I heard on the album and seen on TV it looks like an amazing show.

That would be sweet if the band re-recorded all the songs from the album (with BJA's vocals) and then released it!

I got mine today :wub:

I've got a question, that probably has already been asked: in the booklet I read "Produced by Billie Joe Armstrong except Track 23 produced by Rob Cavallo and Green Day"

Sooo ... where's track 23? :blink: am I missing something? :lol:

I've got a question, that probably has already been asked: in the booklet I read "Produced by Billie Joe Armstrong except Track 23 produced by Rob Cavallo and Green Day"

Its probably Good Riddance

My bet would be that it's When It's Time and that it's either a typo, or Good Riddance was removed from spot 22 for some reason.

yes, it's Good Riddance because on the same page of the booklet I just read "Additional guitars: John Gallagher Jr. etc... Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"

I'm gonna buy it soon. :banana:

I'm so incredibly happy it has When It's Time on it. Even though it was never recorded, my favourite GD song of all time.

I picked up the album last Saturday, and I really like it. I love LOTAG/She's a Rebel, what a cool arrangement. I love how everything flows together and the references to other songs. What I really don't like, is Know Your Enemy, I haven't seen the musical so I don't know the deal for that part, but it just seems out of place. Overall, though I love it. Whatsername is totally incredible and I think I like the cast version of When It's Time more than the GD version.

Can't wait to see the cast perform Holiday tonight.

That would be sweet if the band re-recorded all the songs from the album (with BJA's vocals) and then released it!

lol, I thought the same think but... I don't know, I don't wanna have three different versions of American Idiot :lol:

lucky you!

hey, does this mean that Rob could come back? :o

Its probably Good Riddance

you beat me... and why it's good riddance not in the album? :cry:

hey, does this mean that Rob could come back? :o

naaa, it just refers to an old song with him :happy: (i.e. Good Riddance)

naaa, it just refers to an old song with him :happy: (i.e. Good Riddance)

oh, all right then (: It just made me curious that he appears in the credits :lol:

you beat me... and why it's good riddance not in the album? :cry:

Probably because it isn't actually a part of the show.... it is just an encore performance I believe

Probably because it isn't actually a part of the show.... it is just an encore performance I believe

yes, I guess this is the reason. I would have loved to have Godd Riddance though

But the album is awesome anyway :D

I still think it's When It's Time, not Good Riddance, but alright. Why would Good Riddance be produced by Rob, but none of the other songs, makes no sense. When It's Time, however, is an actual Green Day song, and we already know Rob has previously heard and likes the song.

I bought it 2 days ago, and listened to it all the way through yesterday. I love it so much! I was lucky enough to see the musical in Berkeley.. and seeing as that NY is out of the question, the CD will suffice.

I was looking at the booklet and I too noticed the track 23 mentioning.. and was like :huh:.

i can't stop listening to it :D. i'm glad i bought it, i know i woulda regret it after. theo stockman's part in holiday is just amazing. I really like the album, that's really all i can say, that and that it's brilliant.

Archived