American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

I first got it now.

I wasnt sure if I want it, but then I bought it anyway, and I was like: wow, they do a pretty good job :happy: Did'nt think it would be so different :)

I really like BOBD and LNOE

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no idea if anyone has noticed this (and I'm too lazy to search through 40+ pages lol)

but I just noticed a typo in the booklet o.O

Under credits, it says the album was produced by BJA, except for track 23.. which doesn't exist lol

I got my fav cast members to sign my booklet, hopefully I'll get Billie to sign it as well in Feb :happy:

I've no idea if anyone has noticed this (and I'm too lazy to search through 40+ pages lol)

but I just noticed a typo in the booklet o.O

Under credits, it says the album was produced by BJA, except for track 23.. which doesn't exist lol

Well, it is true that Billie didn't produce track 23. xD

well, i saw the album today for sale at a local shop, but i don't know it was pretty damn priceless!!1 Well, to my surprise, Lady Gaga's 'The Fame' album was cheap.

• 6 months later...

Hey! somebody knows the tonality of "letterbomb" or have the tab of it? thanks! :)

There is a Hastings built right next to the place my mom works, so today she came home and said "I walked over to Hastings and almost bought the American Idiot cast album today" and then I said "well, why didn't you?" and she said "I couldn't think of a good enough reason why I need it" The thing is, she has come home and said that every single day for the past two weeks! Tomorrow when she comes home and says that (and I know she will) I'm going to tell her that the reason she needs to buy it is because she has gone over and held it in her hands at least 20 times. And because I want it. Or maybe I'll write a not that says "buy it" and stick it to her purse.

This isn't really the place to discuss guitar tabs. This thread is for the musical cast album: we have guitar tab threads out there already if you search.

That said, there are several tabs for Letterbomb available here:

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/green_day/letterbomb_tab.htm

Oh sorry..I apologize for that! Thank you anyway!

Today my mom came home from work, took me aside and shut the door and said "This is just between me an you" and she pulled the CD out of her purse! then she said "If anyone asks, pretend like you've had it forever" :D

Hahaha. That album is so great. Tom Kitt did a brilliant job arranging the music and everything. The mashups were just frequent enough to keep Green Day fans on their toes, but not so much that it was distracting. My favorite moment on the album is what he did with Before the Lobotomy. That was just brilliant.

• 2 years later...

I actually never really gave this a much of listen to this till now. It's actually kinda badass. Love the use of older songs like too much too soon and favorite son.

Archived