Sign in to follow this  
Taylor_k2008

Pinhead Gunpowder - 2010/02/12 - 924 Gilman Street, Oakland, California, USA

J'net
I believe you have hit the nail on the head.

Also, anyone who smells as badly as he does probably can't get chicks and is mad about it. :lol:

He didn't smell bad at all last Friday. Maybe it was just that the Mutoid Men raised my tolerance level, but I couldn't smell any bad odor coming from Aaron.

Guest Shangri-La
you nasty man! hysterical! thanks for your thoughts.

i probably would have shrugged it off more quickly if he werent so unbelievably beautiful.

maybe me, you, zoe and anyone else who cares can start a cometbus thread in the books to discuss his writing

Official Cometbus Book Club?! I think yes.

HoneyDo666
Finally got my recap done.

Here's a link.

If we're not friends on facebook ... well, why not?

I just sent you a friend request...I think. I clicked the only J'net that seemed to make sense. My real name's Glynnis Stevenson, just so you know I'm not a creeper.

J'net
I just sent you a friend request...I think. I clicked the only J'net that seemed to make sense. My real name's Glynnis Stevenson, just so you know I'm not a creeper.

Thanks for letting me know who you are, Glynnis. I just confirmed you as a friend on fb.

HoneyDo666
Thanks for letting me know who you are, Glynnis. I just confirmed you as a friend on fb.

Love and ponies J'net!

J'net
Love and ponies J'net!

Rainbows and unicorns Glynnis!

Abbey.

he would be so unbearably horrified, dont u think? ha!

norcalgreendayfan
did we ever determine if this actually happened?

I mean with as many people as we had in front and on the stage wouldnt SOMEONE have seen it?

you would think so than the one random dude who posted it in his review or whatever.

Hermione

Sounds good to me! My mind is so filled with Cometbus at the moment it's ridiculous.

GDM
you would think so than the one random dude who posted it in his review or whatever.

My friends were standing near the front of the stage on Bill's side and also said that they saw the knife and that the security guard took the knife off of the guy. Whether it fell out of his pocket as he surfed onstage or when the bouncer tried to kick him off the stage, I have no idea. I didn't see the knife myself, but they certainly mentioned it once the show was over.

**nobodylikesyou**
He didn't smell bad at all last Friday. Maybe it was just that the Mutoid Men raised my tolerance level, but I couldn't smell any bad odor coming from Aaron.

uhm yes he certainly did.

Sign in to follow this