GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wild One cause my moods have been all over the place.

Definitely F.O.D......

I have this "friend" that all of my really good friends really like, but she is really bitchy and argues over everything, so I don't really like her. I don't want to tell my friends because I'm scared they'll ditch me. BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE.

Not that anyone cares, lol.

Right now... Missing you and Extraordinary Girl I think

Missing You, me too but with Only Of You & The One I Want

I live forever away from my girlfriend so I've been listening to 2000 Light Years Away... I'm absolutely hopeless without her...

All of Australia can relate to 99 Revolutions at the moment. Currently the Murdock media group (aka fox) is trying to control the federal election, through their 70% of Australian media.

Personally its At the Library, it basically describes what happens time and time again to me.

Between "¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)" and "Horseshoes and Handgrenades" I feel like there's a lot of issues jumping around me that affect me emotionally (¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)) but the only thing I can do about them is turn my back and not give a single fuck (Horseshoes and Handgrendes)

Stuck With Me. Which has nothing to do with being stuck with me? Well, I know I'm not alright. This song confuses me. Just has been in my head all day

• 2 weeks later...

Prolly Panic Song

"Fill the void with I don't care"

Since I feel that my life is pretty empty and I just started to not care about it anymore and decided to become as jaded as anyone else.

Gosh, that sounds so pathetic

I'll go with Minority. Fuck'em all you You're on your own side

Stuck With Me. Which has nothing to do with being stuck with me? Well, I know I'm not alright. This song confuses me. Just has been in my head all day

If I remember correctly, Stuck With Me only got its title after a mix up when the album sleeves were printed. Do Da Da was meant to be called Stuck With Me, hence the chorus being "Now you're stuck with me." And also explains why Stuck With Me doesn't have anything to do with being stuck with anyone :P

• 2 weeks later...

Little Boy Named Train seems pretty apt right now.

"I'm always lost and nothing will change, give me directions and I'll get lost again."

I guess it's sort of how I'm feeling about life right now since finishing college. I have no idea what to do or what path to take, and it's made worse by the fact that people keep asking me about it. I feel like college has given me the directions but I feel so lost since finishing, as if I'm at the beginning again.

Archived