GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Don't Wanna Fall In Love... it totally describes the feeling I get when someone asks me about the subject of relationships, marriage,etc.

ever - Armatage Shanks

now - I Want To Be Alone (dedicated to my parents)

usually - Ha Ha You're Dead (to most of real fuckers i know)

"Jesus filling out paperwork now at the facility on East 12 Street. He´s not listening to a word now. He´s in his own world and he´s daydreaming."

I´m always thiking about those lines in Homecoming when I´m at work and it depresses me (that happens regularly on Friday afternoon when everyone´s already gone and I´m the only one who´s still working)

I Don't Wanna Fall In Love... it totally describes the feeling I get when someone asks me about the subject of relationships, marriage,etc.

I know exactly what you mean, such questions annoy me as well. It´s just that type of question you don´t wanna hear if you´re already concerned about that subject.

JOS; "Everyone's so full of shit, born and raised by hypocrites".

Because, srsly, I am so sick of all the shit that my friends say about one another. It's like a broken record.

definatly rite now would be the grouch !!

the words seem to relate to everything thats going on atm and i like it when that happens lol

I have been listening to this song non stop for ages now =] i love it hehe

And lately i have been listening to when i come around alot !! and we played it in music today which mad me like it more as i can play it while i listen to the cd now lol

Good Riddance! The last times I played the guitar I started with this song...don't know why...

JOS; "Everyone's so full of shit, born and raised by hypocrites".

Because, srsly, I am so sick of all the shit that my friends say about one another. It's like a broken record.

I know exactly what you mean, I feel the same way right now, so sick and tired of all the bullshit

Archived