GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

Waiting atm and ..well, She will always be the number one song im relating to. all. my. life.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

platypus (i hate you) some people really piss me off. Fuck of and die! seriously. who the hell are you to tell me who i am? teeheh i feel so creative and smart now! :happy:

Brain Stew. Lately I've been having many problems to fall asleep... it sucks.

All the Time.

Time keeps flying buy and I never know how I'm going to do shit with the time I have, if I have any left.

Oh my god. Burnout.

I just feel as if I don't care about anything. Nothing's important anymore now it's summer apparently.

Brain Stew. Everthing kinda hit the fan at once and now I can't really think at all.

its between welcome to paradise and american idiot... im having a good time on vacation now but the people around me are so darn stoopid lol

Boulevard of Broken Dreams....

slightly offtopic, I went on GDA to just look at what meaning people gave the song......I gave up after four takes on the song. I prefer my own take on it, however that may differ from other people's opinion. Not that there are major differences, but y'know...it's the nuances that make it, and that's where the difference lies.

Probably 80, Scattered or one of those anti-love songs. My love life sucks right now, I'm crazy about a girl who couldn't give a shit about me. Like I said, it sucks!

2000 Light Years Away.

Probably 80, Scattered or one of those anti-love songs. My love life sucks right now, I'm crazy about a girl who couldn't give a shit about me. Like I said, it sucks!

I fucking feel for you bro! <3

maybe Poprocks & Coke cause i just got graduated from elementary and i won't be seeing my BFF and i will always d there 2 help her no matter what (check my profile so you can understand)

Damn, there is a lot of people suffering from unrequited love, I hope it works out for everyone!

I gotta say Good Riddance cos I just finished college so kinda moving on from my best friend I went there with so it's kinda a goodbye, but slightly bitter at the same time as our friendship was very "turbulent"

Also cos I've just been doing exams for leaving college so also Longview for not doing much all day (when I should be revising) and Brain Stew at night as exams pretty much made me an Insomniac

Archived