GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

I searched, found nothing similar.

Just wondering, what Green Day song are you 'relating' to at the moment and why? (Can I point out that this is different to 'listening' to)

For me it's 21 Guns because, although the most obvious meaning of this song is the war, I think it can also apply to love. I'm really liking a boy at the moment and sufferingcuz of it because it's one of those dreadfully cliched unrequited love situations and the line ' lay down your arms, give up the fight', i feel like i should be moving on, but it's hard.

But what about you?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Last of The American Girls' or 'She'

basically the whole listening to vinyls, crushing on criminals, etc. and with 'She' it's basically a personal issue, that would take to long to explain

I like the idea of this thread.

Hmm, I'd say 21 Guns as well because of the same reason as you. I like a guy massively and we did see each other for a while but then a screwed it up and I've been fighting so hard since to get it back on track, so it's a case of "when it's time to live and let die, and you can't get another try" and "lay down your arms give up the fight."

Brain Stew as well since I've turned into an insomniac.

I like the idea of this thread.

Hmm, I'd say 21 Guns as well because of the same reason as you. I like a guy massively and we did see each other for a while but then a screwed it up and I've been fighting so hard since to get it back on track, so it's a case of "when it's time to live and let die, and you can't get another try" and "lay down your arms give up the fight."

sucks don't it.

Last of the american girls, even if I'm not american and not a girl (ga). Because I think it represents someone who fights for her/his ideals, and never gives up.

2,000 Light Years Away, The Judge's Daughter, Going To Pasalacqua, Paper Lanterns, Dry Ice, Only Of You

I know it makes 6 songs but I can't choose only one amongst them...

And I think the reason why is pretty obvious

hmmm not sure, i always seem to relate to paper lanterns, but i don't think that applies at the moment, think it may be platypus at the moment

Last of the american girls, even if I'm not american and not a girl (ga). Because I think it represents someone who fights for her/his ideals, and never gives up.

I thought that was what the song meant too and that's another reason why i can relate to it.

Walking Alone, sort of. Maybe Uptight too, but less suicide-ish.

Oh meh, I don't know.

I'd go with Last Of The American Girls. "She's a sucker for all the criminals breaking the laws" sort of describes my situation right now. There's someone I have my eye on, but he isn't exactly... well, he isn't perfect. Or at least, his past record with relationships hasn't. But he's pretty nice to me and he's funny, and... I'll just shut up now. :lol: God, I sound so cheesy.

I think it'll be Road To Acceptance until I leave school... it's so teenagery :) Oh and Pasalacqua too... a LOT. Billie the mindreader, amirite?

Actually, we have similar thread in Off Topic but you have to have 100 posts to see it.

What that's dumb

Probably 409 In Your Coffeemaker. Not going to go into depth, google the lyrics if you really want to know why. ^_^

poprocks & coke....

atm it's just right what I'd like to dedicate to a person...

Great thread idea!

Right now, i'd say Macy's Day Parade. I recently got something i had been wanting, badly, for a long time, and i realized it never really made me as happy as i thought it would.

Whatsername fits too.

Oh, and Chump :dry:

Waiting.

Because I'm gonna see GD in June!!!!! :wub: And, I feel like I'm headed in the right direction career-wise. Maybe. :rolleyes:

Better thank my lucky stars... :wink:

Archived