Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trotsky

My Chemical Romance

Micky
I somehow doubt it, but maybe maybe they might sneak a new song r two into their setlists... :eyebrows" ...a girl can dream, right?

I'm pretty sure they will.

They already played some new songs at the Roxy months ago, so why not in Australia now?

Emmalee
I'm pretty sure they will.

They already played some new songs at the Roxy months ago, so why not in Australia now?

Oh really? Cool! I guess I said I doubt it because I try not to hope for things like that too much...that way if it doesn't happen I'm not disappointed, but if it does, it's an extra happy surprise hehehe :D

Morgaine

I didn't know they're releasing a new album. I used to listen to them a few years ago, now I don't anymore. However, I'm going to have a listen of their new album once it's released, just out of curiosity.

Amanda started it and now it's tradition. I wouldn't give a fuck if that last one got 800 pages, I was bored.

The Living End thread has a lot of pages too, if you're still bored ;)

BIBARAGURORIA

I used to be a huge fan, then I hated them, now I think they're meh. Their second album is my favorite, I really don't care for TBP, I probably won't get this new album I'm hearing about.

Micky

^ the second album is my favorite too. "It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish" (gosh, I hate long titles) is just pure gorgeousness

carcrashhearts
I'm pretty stoked to be seeing them at Soundwave in two months.

Are you going to their sidewave at Luna Park.

newsflash777

I really hope they tour this year.

Equus1039

I'm not really the biggest fan, but I do like them. They have some good songs, but I won't go out and buy their albums. And Gerard's voice aggravates the hell out of me sometimes, such as the second time he says "Did you get what you deserve?" in Dead!. It just doesn't sound good at all imo.

Emmalee
Are you going to their sidewave at Luna Park.

No :( I would love to, so so much. But we'd already planned and booked tickets and flights for the Brisbane and Melbourne Soundwaves. I was so bummed when they announced that show. It would be incredible to be at :(.

But hey, I'm still gonna be seeing them twice, so I can't exactly complain.

Miss Hedgie
^ the second album is my favorite too. "It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish" (gosh, I hate long titles) is just pure gorgeousness

This song.

Micky I had no idea you liked MCR.

I really hope they tour this year.

This. I miss them way too much. I've loved them before Three Cheers came out and guh. I miss them :/

But I can't wait for the new album. It'll make my year if I get to see Green Day and My Chem in one year!!!!! :happy:

darenmay

i still love my chem.

and gerard way.

Micky
This song.

Micky I had no idea you liked MCR.

really? :lol:

yes, Natalie, I love them to death :happy:

I haven't listened to them in months, but I still love them :lol:

purple helix

Doing nothing, my arse!

They've been making their new album, which is going to be, like, totally awesome, dude!

Maybe.

Interview about it in this week's Kerrang: scan here and band pic for your viewing pleasure....

Miss Hedgie
really? :lol:

yes, Natalie, I love them to death :happy:

I haven't listened to them in months, but I still love them :lol:

Sorry. I'm slow. Haha. Me too. They're like my favourite band apart from Green Day and Manson. :happy:

Doing nothing, my arse!

They've been making their new album, which is going to be, like, totally awesome, dude!

Maybe.

Interview about it in this week's Kerrang: scan here and band pic for your viewing pleasure....

Yeah I have this too. Made my freaking week i was like yaaay finally hurry the hell up and tour! :D

Guest Roz
Doing nothing, my arse!

Maybe.

thanks for the scan!

K! has used that picture so many times now. :lol:

Peace and Rainbows

Thanks for the scan purple Helix, I'll read it after I go skiing :)

stxrlesseyes

If they don't tour this year I am going to be upset. It's been almost 3 years since I've seen them!

Harinezumi

Right now I don't know if I still like them or not. I mean, I love their previous albums, but I still have a really bad feeling about this upcoming one. I've had the same feeling ever since they covered Desolation Row. I know it's supposed to be a fun video, but I feel like they might be going in the wrong direction or something... Making things too simple & "rock n roll" isn't always the best thing to do.

klytaemnestra

newthreadwtf

i'm so excited for the new album. :D

Miss Hedgie
If they don't tour this year I am going to be upset. It's been almost 3 years since I've seen them!

This.

This March I won't have seen them for three years :/

Sarahnade.

I'd see them live, even though I heard they aren't the greatest live band. But I've loved them for so many years, I feel like I have to see them at least once.

And I'm excited to hear the new album too. I haven't listened to MCR in at least a year, but I know them and used to LOVE them, so I'm really interested in how it's going to sound, especially says they've gone through a lot of personal things the last couple years.

woven_basketcase

^ I think the thing about MCR live is that they're absolutely fabulous with a small crowd, but put them in an arena and they don't sound as good.

ビリー・ジョー・アームストロング ^^

I love song "Welcome to the Black Parade" ^^

greendaygal89

are there and plans for them touring this year??

Martyn
are there and plans for them touring this year??

they most likely will :D

New album in March.....they kinda have to do something this year from march-december (in australia febuaray/beginning of march)

:) World tour seems likely to me :)