Billie sings Christmas songs

Punx89

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is so cute! He looks like he didn't want to do it at all :lol: Anyway he looks so fucking cute like always :wub:

I never get tired of watching them. :happy:

And I think it's pretty cool that his voice sounds almost exactly like today. :o

Aaaaw, the hair is AMAZING! :D

Actually he looks slightly like this kid at my school, kinda disturbing :unsure:

those videos are so cute, i watch them constantly!

seriously, that got me through Thanksgiving lol

That's funny I was JUST talking about this video with my sister last night, I thought of it because Christmas is coming up. The unimpressed look on his face :lol:. Poor Billie!

ok one question : does anyone else also think that his whole gesture and mimic hasn't changed at all ? and that you could only of this identify him ? :lol: even the way he has the mic in his hands :lol:

I've seen the videos before, but I'll never get tired of saying how cute he was. :wub:

This!

those vids make me smile every time I see them :D

not the first time they're posted here, but awww cute :wub:

And he's got a LOT of hair :lol:

This, plus Stephen Colbert rapping last night have made the last 24 hours so much less shitty for me

Dying of lolz! :lol:

I love those videos, everytime I see them I'm just convinced he'll eventually jump up on top of the piano and say something like "Sleeep in heaaavenly peeeeeeace.......say heeeeeeyyyy hooooooo!" :lol:

ok one question : does anyone else also think that his whole gesture and mimic hasn't changed at all ? and that you could only of this identify him ? :lol: even the way he has the mic in his hands :lol:

ha so true, also his voice even at "almost 13" is unmistakenly billie lol.

i really dont think his singing voice has changed much at all (besides its octaive range and such)

:ninja:

i like comparing these x-mas songs to the ones he did a few years ago, it's quite enjoyable

Archived