Green Day References

in my school everybody is like "wow do you have a wide english vocabulary" :D learned from GD xDDD

today in my englsh lesson came the name "Pritchard" and I thought of Mike :happy:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no it's not a green day reference, the dog's actual name would have been Duke.. but you know what people are like with animals and altering the name slightly :happy:

Dang :blink::dry:

in class talking about"the breakdown of 21st century" it certainly caught my attention, then i got bored again cuz its about finance politocs and all those shit...

We've just been reading Streetcar Named Desire in English Lit and Blanche kept going on about the "pretty, chinese, paper lantern!"

I kept giggling and singing Paper Lanterns underneath my breath for the whole 6 weeks we did work on it. :lol:

Also there's this shop I love to go in, they sell all band tees and band merch. I was rooting around right at the back of the shop looking for a ramones one in my size. As I yanked one out you could see a part of the wall that had a mini Green Day poster on it (the whole walls are covered in prints of band posters). And they had a massive canvas the Girl With The Red Balloon by Banksy dumped at the back of the changing rooms (Tre's got it tattooed on his arm) :)

oooo I forgot, at the start of Knocked Up, the little girl goes:

"I want to listen to Greeeeeeeeen Day!"

haha, I watched this movie yesterday. :D

hahaha I'm watching Friends and Phoebe's brother's wife came into the coffee shop and asked her to name the third kid. The first kid's name is Leslie, and Frank wants to name the second kid Frank Jr. Jr. and Chandler says 'Wouldn't that be Frank the Third?"

:D

hahaha I'm watching Friends and Phoebe's brother's wife came into the coffee shop and asked her to name the third kid. The first kid's name is Leslie, and Frank wants to name the second kid Frank Jr. Jr. and Chandler says 'Wouldn't that be Frank the Third?"

:D

FRANK LOOKS JUST LIKE BILLIE DURING SHENANIGANS! XD AND HE SAYS "Y'KNOW" EVERY NOW AND THEN! XD

FRANK LOOKS JUST LIKE BILLIE DURING SHENANIGANS! XD AND HE SAYS "Y'KNOW" EVERY NOW AND THEN! XD

... Omg. He does kind of, doesn't he! I never thought about that. Lol.

... Omg. He does kind of, doesn't he! I never thought about that. Lol.

I realised that the first time I saw him. My mom didn't understand why I get so happy when Frank appeared, so I told her that he looked like Billie. I think she thinks I'm crazy, but I don't mind, IT'S FRANK :wub:

probably more of a reference to the James Dean picture.

but I'd claim it as Green Day. :D

although I do love James Dean...

Yeah probably, but I like it better thinking it's a Green Day reference :P

Oh and I just remembered, in a book I once read someone's ringtone was American Idiot, and it was mentioned twice :)

And in another book I read someone randomly wrote 'Green Day' on a page. Made me smile.

Aaaand in another book it was mentioned that the character put a song by Green Day on/was listening to ~

Every time I hear a score or something having to do with the number 21 I always think of 21 Guns and start singing the song.

Hahahahaha.

Same here today my math teacher, randomly said "One"

Me: "21 GUNS!"

Teacher: Innapropriate! No weapons!

Oh and not much of a reference but I once saw someone had written "Green Day" on a table like really big.

(and it isn't rare that people might have seen Green Day lyrics on the tables at my school, I tend to write lyrics of songs that are (??) in my head on tables a lot :lol:)

Hahahahaha.

Same here today my math teacher, randomly said "One"

Me: "21 GUNS!"

Teacher: Innapropriate! No weapons!

Hahahahaha.

I completely interrupted my choir song 'cause a kid with a Green Day shirt walked in and I screamed "OH MY GOD, ILOVEYOURSHIRT"

i was watching tv of older rock bands in the 60's - 90's

and there was a song called 19th century breakdown :lol:

It's not technically Green Day, but it's the Network.

Frickin everytime I'm in American Cultures our teacher says something about "Imperialism/nationalism/etc...is a cause of war". And it makes me think of the song Money Money 2020. :happy:

Oh and not much of a reference but I once saw someone had written "Green Day" on a table like really big.

(and it isn't rare that people might have seen Green Day lyrics on the tables at my school, I tend to write lyrics of songs that are (??) in my head on tables a lot :lol:)

ya i do that too :lol:

i wrote apathy has rained on me and then i wrote burnout, someone replied and wrote youre weird she just doesnt get it :lol:

A week or so ago, I was at the library and was going to look at the cds and I was walking towards them I was like, "Huh? Is that Fink on that cd?" It wasnt :( And doesnt really look like him when you are close but here is the picture anyway.

blk-jks-after-robots-album-art.jpg

A week or so ago, I was at the library and was going to look at the cds and I was walking towards them I was like, "Huh? Is that Fink on that cd?" It wasnt :( And doesnt really look like him when you are close but here is the picture anyway.

http://alltheyoungpunks09.files.wordpress....s-album-art.jpg

OMG! Blk Jks :o!

ANOTHER BILLIE HOE'S ALTER-EGO

EDIT: I'm tempted to download the album, just for the cover xd

Haha yes!!! I didnt even notice that! But I listened to some of the songs on their myspace and it was really weird. Dont download it...

Haha yes!!! I didnt even notice that! But I listened to some of the songs on their myspace and it was really weird. Dont download it...

too late, I'm downloading it :o I need inspiration, so something weird may help xD

EDIT: OMG, IT'S SO WEIRD. I LOVE IT :wub: xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is sooo weird!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is sooo weird!

actually, that album rocks, man :thumbsup:

Archived