Green Day References

lol same here.

its sad :lol: but true

I was trying to convince myself otherwise so I looked at something in my room and it happened to be my paper lanterns :lol:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i found one in my english 2 book this year. it was about the working class hero cover. it was so awsome. i was so excited and i had to show everyone :lol:

ill try and scan it.

I was trying to convince myself otherwise so I looked at something in my room and it happened to be my paper lanterns :lol:

^^omg lol you cant go in my room without thinking GD because there are a tons of posters in my room :D

lol and GD might just even pop in mhy head, in my thoughts. like right now. im not doing anything jsut sitting here and all of a sudden " a thought bursts in my head" just pops in my thoughts :lol: :lol: so random

yea me too!!!

it was so annoying because then i kept singing that part in my head!

EDIT: I got that word in sixth grade too e5007637.pnge5007637.pnge5007637.png

Whoa! haha, that's awesome. Coincidence? I think not :o

occasionally i hear dookie in random conversations. i think it may have appeared in the simpsons once or twice.

Where's the most unexpected place you've encountered something related to Green Day?

That's fucking amazing :wub:

I just posted this somewhere else, but in the new Friday the 13th, this guy says "What, just 'cause I'm black that means I can't listen to Green Day?"

LOL, I WATCHED THAT MOVIE WITH A GROUP OF MY GUY-FRIENDS! I was like "i didn't want to watch this mo... OMG, GREEN DAY! :woot:" xD

besides that... eh... Two and Half men, when someone called Alan a nimrod xD

Yeah, I about died when they made the GD reference in Friday the 13th.

They drink Pabst Blue Ribbon in that too, which makes me think of the Tubbies :)

I know! I relate everything to them. :lol:

A few years ago, for some reason, someone was messing around with a screw in one of my classes. And I thought of that interview where Tre has the screw and goes, "Wanna screw?" And I was apparently smiling, and this girl was like, "What's funny?" and I just shook my head. I have moments like just about everyday.

i do that too. Luckly, my best friend is as fan as me, so we both laugh. Of course, everyone around us is like "oh, green day, where?" xD

Another reference: In the first episode of Instant Star, the guys tell Jude that she'll have a great composer as a teacher and farfarfar, and her friend jumps inmediatly like "Billie Joe Armstrong?" xD

this one time in 6th grade my teacher accidently pressed her iTunes thingy and American Idiot started to play

Suddenly everyone stared at me cuz im the biggest green day fan at my old elementry school and i was one of a few kids who loves punk because my school mostly has hiphop and cRAP lovers.

I was watching this cartoon (like, four years ago hahahaha) called OGrady, and the girl mentions Billie Joe Armstrong because his hands are supposedly very soft for a guitar player. I dunno, it was weird. :lol:

^^omg lol you cant go in my room without thinking GD because there are a tons of posters in my room :D

lol and GD might just even pop in mhy head, in my thoughts. like right now. im not doing anything jsut sitting here and all of a sudden " a thought bursts in my head" just pops in my thoughts :lol: :lol: so random

I'm going to try to go a day straight without thinking about them.

Oh wait, tomorrows the Macy's Day Parade.

LOL, I WATCHED THAT MOVIE WITH A GROUP OF MY GUY-FRIENDS! I was like "i didn't want to watch this mo... OMG, GREEN DAY! :woot:" xD

besides that... eh... Two and Half men, when someone called Alan a nimrod xD

LMAO. I was so sad when he died! :(

I'm going to try to go a day straight without thinking about them.

Oh wait, tomorrows the Macy's Day Parade.

Hahaha man I am going to have that song stuck in my head all day tomorrow!

Whenever I look at the clock at 10:39 I get excited :D And often when people say something, it might remind me of a Green Day song and it will get stuck in my head.

Oh and on my library card Lauren wrote AT before the library, so now I always think of At the Library when I am at the library

I always think of At the Library when I am at the library

:lol: :lol:

That wasn't even funny but I had to hold back laughter.

Yes, tomorrow I will have Macy's Day Parade stuck in my head all day. It already is now.

Yes, tomorrow I will have Macy's Day Parade stuck in my head all day. It already is now.

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME !

da dant da da dant da da dant da da dant "Todays a Macys Day Parade.."

green day was mentioned in my government book. it said something about how some of their music is about politics. and in my friend's psychology book they have a quote from billie about basket case and a picture, but of course they spelled billie's name wrong.

Hahaha man I am going to have that song stuck in my head all day tomorrow!

Whenever I look at the clock at 10:39 I get excited :D And often when people say something, it might remind me of a Green Day song and it will get stuck in my head.

Oh and on my library card Lauren wrote AT before the library, so now I always think of At the Library when I am at the library

:woot: :woot: :woot: I'VE NEVER PROCESSED THE 10:39 THING UNTIL NOW!

WHY DOES EVERYONES' TEXT BOOKS HAVE GREEN DAY REFERENCES BUT MINE DON'T.

Mine dont either :(

But in Psychology we were talking about drugs and someone mentioned Ritalin and I started singing JoS in my head :)

:woot: :woot: :woot: I'VE NEVER PROCESSED THE 10:39 THING UNTIL NOW!

Haha yeaa I feel like such a loser when I get excited about it :D

Haha I have such a Green Day mind. I wish my textbooks had references to them though. Lucky. :lol: I can pretty much relate everything to them. Lately in school I've been loving it when my professors say "When I come around with this worksheet..."

Mine dont either :(

But in Psychology we were talking about drugs and someone mentioned Ritalin and I started singing JoS in my head :)

Haha yeaa I feel like such a loser when I get excited about it :D

Well, 7:11 I always think about JOS. :wub:

Haha I have such a Green Day mind. I wish my textbooks had references to them though. Lucky. :lol: I can pretty much relate everything to them. Lately in school I've been loving it when my professors say "When I come around with this worksheet..."

My teacher said that on Friday and I was about to point it out, but I realized that not everyone in this world is a hardcore GD fan. I wish :cry:

My teacher said that on Friday and I was about to point it out, but I realized that not everyone in this world is a hardcore GD fan. I wish :cry:

Haha well now I dont feel like as much of a loser :D

And yeaa one time my dad was pissed that I kept saying I would do something but didnt so he said 'Talk is cheap' and I was going to tell him 'but lies are expensive' and then I realized it wouldnt be the best idea

And yeaa one time my dad was pissed that I kept saying I would do something but didnt so he said 'Talk is cheap' and I was going to tell him 'but lies are expensive' and then I realized it wouldnt be the best idea

Hahaha, I've said that before.

OH, in my psychology book it was talking about how a lot of parents go by the words "do as I say, not as I do." I highlighted it :D

Hahaha same! I ALWAYS instinctively sing "At the 7 11 where I was taught" :P

There used to be a bus run from Bray train station up the town ant it was the number 711. I constantly sang JOS whenever I saw it.

Archived