Green Day References

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
924 Gilman street

Where Green Day played pre-Dookie

I've never realized that one either! Gah, I can't wait to go into Gilman myself. But if I walk in with a Green Day shirt I'll probably be tackled to the ground :P

IT'S 7:11 :woot:

I've never realized that one either! Gah, I can't wait to go into Gilman myself. But if I walk in with a Green Day shirt I'll probably be tackled to the ground :P

IT'S 7:11 :woot:

It says "Sweet Children" on one of the beams in there... I've never been, but seen pictures. I really want to go to Berkeley and the east bay, and visit all the places in GD's songs. I started a list of places to go but I can't find it :(

I've never noticed that one, I have to say :)

But I always think about Green Day when I see

1,039 (or 10.39 on a clock)

21st anything

27 (more a PHGP reference, I know)

God I bet there's loads more I just can't think of now :lol:

everytime i get to the page 80 of anything, i'm like "OH, 80, I LOVE THAT SONG :wub:" xD And on my oral presentations for english I'm always saying y'know. My teacher must think that I have such a good english that I have american tics, but all my friends know that is because I'm "mocking" Billie.

Everytime I go into my bathroom, both our sink and toilet have 'Armatage Shanks' written on it.

everytime i get to the page 80 of anything, i'm like "OH, 80, I LOVE THAT SONG :wub:" xD And on my oral presentations for english I'm always saying y'know. My teacher must think that I have such a good english that I have american tics, but all my friends know that is because I'm "mocking" Billie.

Oh god, I've started saying y'know SO often. I was explaining something to a teacher and I must have said it at least 20 times in under 5 minutes :lol:

Kryssi, I want your toilet/sink!

^I listened to WMUWSE everyday in the month of September, haha.

It says "Sweet Children" on one of the beams in there... I've never been, but seen pictures. I really want to go to Berkeley and the east bay, and visit all the places in GD's songs. I started a list of places to go but I can't find it :(

I plan to go there as well! 924, Rudy's, Atomic Garden, etc. Just go everywheeerreee!

Everytime I go into my bathroom, both our sink and toilet have 'Armatage Shanks' written on it.

... now i remember one of my many many many existencial questions....

WTF DOES ARMATAGE SHANKS MEAN?!

Armatage Shanks is a brand of toilet, I think. Billie didn't know what to call the song, and saw 'Armatage Shanks' on a toilet and named the song that. At least, that's what I've heard.

Armatage Shanks is a European company that make bathroom utilities. Like baths, toilets, sinks....

I plan to go there as well! 924, Rudy's, Atomic Garden, etc. Just go everywheeerreee!

Stuart street and Telegraph avenue, Adeline street, E 12th street, Christie Road... Where else. I'm going to have to find that list :lol:

:)

dienb9.png

And to be honest, I think you guys go a little overboard with all these connections. haha

:(

Gah, I know what you mean though. I want to go to Christie Road really badly :cry:

Armatage Shanks is a brand of toilet, I think. Billie didn't know what to call the song, and saw 'Armatage Shanks' on a toilet and named the song that. At least, that's what I've heard.

now everything has sense in my life :o Ok, no, but I finally know what that means xD Thanks :D

ya thx for that too. i never knew :o

Oh god, I've started saying y'know SO often. I was explaining something to a teacher and I must have said it at least 20 times in under 5 minutes :lol:

ok you made me want to go look billie up on youtube just to hear him say y'know for a good laugh. i have teh headset on adn i click the video. i forgot the stereo was on so my computer just blasted y'know a thousand times. my parents just looked at me like i was weird :lol:

sorry off topic

in teh fireflies song from owl city, he says insomniac

There's a Christie Road right by the store that I work at. I'll have to take a picture one day...

There's a Christie Road right by the store that I work at. I'll have to take a picture one day...

aw :wub:

Archived