If you could rename one GD song...

shoegazeloser

Do Da Da - Stuck With Me (obvious change is obvious :lol:)

Panic Song - Panic!, or Hysteria!

Murder City - Public Enemy #1

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't rename any of their songs! I'm fine with the names :P

There was originally a verse with the title in it? O:

Yes! :)

"I'm just a rambler, a hurdy gurdy gambler, a love sick and filthy swine,

we're torn up in tatters we're dirty rotten bastards, singing for the deaf, dumb and blind. "

Hmm, I'd have to think about this...

Fell for You - I'm Gay

Amy - Fuck Amy Winehouse!

Nightlife - Gay Song

X-Kid - Gay Nerd

:huh: What? Amy and X-Kid have a really serious background. :mad: You should be ashamed of yourself to make fun of those songs.

Also, using "gay" as an insult = not cool, it's really immature :dry:

:huh: What? Amy and X-Kid have a really serious background. :mad: You should be ashamed of yourself to make fun of those songs.

Thank you for this. Seriously, making fun of songs with such deep meanings is a dick move.

Ditto. And even beyond the immaturity, the bad stabs at jokes don't even make sense. What does X-Kid have to do with nerds???

I'd change Before The Lobotomy to ... something. I think Before The Lobotomy is an ugly title.

Yes! :)

we're torn up in tatters we're dirty rotten bastards, singing for the deaf, dumb and blind. "

Holy crap, that's awesome! I love that, I sung it in my head as I read it and it sounds so good, hahaha.

I'd change Before The Lobotomy to ... something. I think Before The Lobotomy is an ugly title.

I would pick a different line from the lyrics...

"Songs of Yesterday" sounds pretty fitting.

Jesus, do you guys really think I wanna call those songs that? It was all just a joke, I chose random stupid stuff and put them to random songs. I was trying to be stupid and funny, I'm not a homophobe or anything, all those "gay" songs were just supposed to be jokes. All you guys just quit fucking pestering me about it.

And also, maybe I think turning something that was supposed to be funny and pestering me about how "immature" I am is "beyond immaturity" or a "dick move", as you guys put it.

The Story of Sheldon and Quido - Blood Sex and Booze

Fap Time - Longview

Compulsive Masturbator - All By Myself

Do Moms Thongs Look Hot on my Sweet Ass Dad? - King For a Day

Kind of a hard thing to think about considering how I grew up with the original song titles...

Probably change "Ashley" and "Amy" and "Amanda" to something else because I hate when people put names into songs...

Jesus, do you guys really think I wanna call those songs that? It was all just a joke, I chose random stupid stuff and put them to random songs. I was trying to be stupid and funny, I'm not a homophobe or anything, all those "gay" songs were just supposed to be jokes. All you guys just quit fucking pestering me about it.

And also, maybe I think turning something that was supposed to be funny and pestering me about how "immature" I am is "beyond immaturity" or a "dick move", as you guys put it.

The thing is a lot of people find the word "gay" being used as an insult or negatively to be offensive even if it's totally as a joke. I'm pretty sure everyone believes that you're joking and not a homophobe or anything, and it's up to you if you want to make jokes like that, but you have to expect that if you do it might offend people and they might say so. That's just the way it is.

The thing is a lot of people find the word "gay" being used as an insult or negatively to be offensive even if it's totally as a joke. I'm pretty sure everyone believes that you're joking and not a homophobe or anything, and it's up to you if you want to make jokes like that, but you have to expect that if you do it might offend people and they might say so. That's just the way it is.

That's not really what I'm mad about. I don't think I really deserved to be called "immature" or "beyond immature" about the whole thing. I mean, I didn't even know what "X-Kid" was about when I posted that.

quit squabbling this is about song titles, jesus christ.

i agree 'Oh Love' sucks, but so does 'Far Away'. Probably 'Close to You'

That's not really what I'm mad about. I don't think I really deserved to be called "immature" or "beyond immature" about the whole thing. I mean, I didn't even know what "X-Kid" was about when I posted that.

Ahh I see, I agree it's fair enough to defend yourself over that :)

This sounds awesome. I wish it would have stayed :lol:

The Story of Sheldon and Quido - Blood Sex and Booze

Fap Time - Longview

Compulsive Masturbator - All By Myself

Do Moms Thongs Look Hot on my Sweet Ass Dad? - King For a Day

King for a Day! :lol:

Holy crap, that's awesome! I love that, I sung it in my head as I read it and it sounds so good, hahaha.

Seriously, that's an amazing verse. I wish they kept that :(

Hmm, I'd have to think about this...

Fell for You - I'm Gay

Kill the DJ - Moron Song

Lazy Bones - Lazy Boners

See You Tonight - See You in Hell, Cock Smoker!

Amy - Fuck Amy Winehouse!

Nightlife - Gay Song

Makeout Party - Fuck Party

Carpe Diem - Clown Shoes

Dirty Rotten Bastards - Dirty Rotten Imbeciles

X-Kid - Gay Nerd

99 Revolutions - 99 Dead Baboons

Sex, Drugs and Violence - I Lick Balls

Little Boy Named Train - Train Man (you know, like that movie? Well, it's an Asian movie, you guys probably don't know it)

Wow! That's Loud - I'm Fucking Myself, I'm Fucking Myself, I'm Fucking Myself, I'm Fucking Myself, I'm Fucking Myself

Ashley - A Song About a Skank (this could also apply to "Amanda")

Oh Love - My Dick's on the Loose!

Stray Heart - Detachable Penis

Not sure if serious or not.

Archived