Sign in to follow this  
djrossstar

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2009/11/01 - The Garage, London, England

jenni
I'd love to see them live. :wub:

Hey Maddy! Let's put our money together and let's go and see the Foxboro Hot Tubs live!!!!!!

I wish I would live in California.

From where do you have this picture in your signature? Is it in front of the Stolen Space Gallery in London?

And yes, Maddy was quicker than me to answer!

I took my pics when Green Day recorded the show for the Canal+ Studios on Monday, May 11, 2009 (OMFG! I remember which day it was... It's so strange that you can't forget some dates lol)

Sara.

I'm really jealous on everyone that lives in london!

valentinesandcigs
I love how we always find each other in these threads & manage to bring up NYC!

cause nyc is the best fucking city on earth :thumbsup:

meh billie you little tease :lol:

Katarina.

I would LOVE to see the Foxies live :wub: :wub:

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Yeah, that would be awesome :D :D :D

Let's persuade them so they do a couple shows in NL!

norcalgreendayfan
cause nyc is the best fucking city on earth :thumbsup:

meh billie you little tease :lol:

no way SAN JOSE is better but yes the Foxies need to have a full blown tour in North America as well.

Bexie.
The Lushie Nuns seem to think that it's on Sunday at Wembly, they're desperate for tickets.

I didn't freak when I heard the news about this, because I know there's no chance of me going or seeing this. It's exciting for the people in England, but it's not really anything to stress and freak over like you guys are. There will be more chances to see them as FBHT as some point. They will let you know where they are playing when they want you to know.

Though, my only idea right now in regards to where and when is that it's tomorrow night at the concert. Since it's Halloween, they could just dress up as the Foxxies once they're done their Green Day set, and have an extended show. While unlikely, it seems plausible in my eyes.

Only thing with playing tomorrow night is that Manchester is no where near London, and BJA put London so thats why I think its going to be Wembley. But hey! that man can be so confusing sometimes :lol:

iLozza!
Only thing with playing tomorrow night is that Manchester is no where near London, and BJA put London so thats why I think its going to be Wembley. But hey! that man can be so confusing sometimes :lol:

If they were to play Wembley, that would just make my entire life. If they were to play the night after...that'd be just my luck.

Katarina.
Yeah, that would be awesome :D :D :D

Let's persuade them so they do a couple shows in NL!

Yeah! I wish we were actually able to manage that :lol:

Fuzz

dun dun dun

Juliette
There is no more info to search for. You guys really know how to work yourselves up into a frenzy over the tiniest things. If it's going to happen, you'll find out. There's not too much you can really do at this point to change whether or not you see them unless they announce some club dates, in which case, a big deal will be made about it then.

I agree. From what I remember, and correct me if I'm wrong, but there was quite a lot of advetsising for the America shows, it wasn't just "FBHT?!" then the next day they suddenly played a show. I think that unless they plan on doing a couple songs at the Wembley show, they'll announce it in advance and make a bit of a deal out of it. Or I hope so anyway.

Maddy.
Hey Maddy! Let's put our money together and let's go and see the Foxboro Hot Tubs live!!!!!!

I don't have any money :(

valentinesandcigs
no way SAN JOSE is better but yes the Foxies need to have a full blown tour in North America as well.

:o a SAN JOSE reference in a non tour thread yes i agree they need a full tour

M0rre7

Maybe FBHT will do a support act, then a shortened set from Prima Donna, then on with the show? I am soooo excited for Sunday!

Laura!

Who knows what will happen... hopefully they will actually play though!

But I'm hoping for FBHT to come back to the US and tour in the places where they didn't go last time. I would love to see them live!

greendaygal89

as much as i want this to be true i bet he is just fucking with us!! Through i am praying to be proven wrong!!

Katarina.
as much as i want this to be true i bet he is just fucking with us!! Through i am praying to be proven wrong!!

Haha, that would be hilarious! :lol:

Like, Billie: "hmm.. let's see what I can do with this twitter account.. Yeah! Let's pretend the Foxies are back.. Just wait till the users on GDC read that!" xD

greendaygal89
Haha, that would be hilarious! :lol:

Like, Billie: "hmm.. let's see what I can do with this twitter account.. Yeah! Let's pretend the Foxies are back.. Just wait till the users on GDC read that!" xD

haha yep billie only tweets for us on the GDC :D lol coz he loves us :D

Juliette
Maybe FBHT will do a support act, then a shortened set from Prima Donna, then on with the show? I am soooo excited for Sunday!

LOL I'd hate to be Primma Donna following THAT. It's bad enough they have to go on before Green Day, but after as well ? Jeezo.

Hermione

I thought Prima Donna were fantastic and well up to the job :happy:

Ahh, every time I see the misleading title of this thread it pisses me off. Damn you Rev!

alaniluau

Billie shouldn't tease us like this. :( I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens and if the Foxies do make an appearance soon! I wouldn't mind if they did another U.S. tour either. :D

Twitter never lies.

Katarina.
Twitter never lies.

How can you know that?

Guitar4Girl

I remember the last time something like this came up in May this year and it didn't happen, however we didn't actually get confirmation for it. Perhaps the guys might play some FHT songs on Sunday, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I doubt it will be the same as any of the US shows though, they seemed to be pretty intimate.

Sign in to follow this