Sign in to follow this  
djrossstar

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2009/11/01 - The Garage, London, England

Trina

Okay....

Seen this last night. was freaking out. Still am.

There is a tiny possibility of us being able to find some cheap flights and make it over.(Thank you pay day) I think we'd only do this if it was an all ages venue for sure.

If anyone knows more details, I'm begging you to let me know as we'll need to figure this out really quick

and if anyone has a floor they'd let us sleep on, please offer? We wont kill you in your sleep and hopefully there wont be and human heads in jars for us to sleep with.

Fuck, Im so excited. Please don't let me find out this isn't happening or is for ross or some green day show.

So sunday is the only day possible, really?! The 1st November?!

Oh god...How am I going to sort this out?

I need to go but I can't book flights just on this info.

Do you think he'll shed any more light or do you think it'll be a guessing game?

novacaine_kid
what about the time after the tour end in Italy? they might gonna travel back to UK to have some more Club gigs.

That could be an option, they have plenty of time after those shows to do that. Would also give them time to announce it properly so people have a chance at being able to go

greendaygal89
what about the time after the tour end in Italy? they might gonna travel back to UK to have some more Club gigs.

omg if they acutally do that i would be happiest girl on this planet :D :D

Trina

Oh god...

Will this really happen?

Is this really possible...

I'm going to stop now after this but once more, I am begging you guys, if anyone knows or thinks they know anymore info on this please please please let me in on it. I wont tell anyone else.

I just need to book a flight and get myself there.

Also floor to sleep on? please

Okay <3 Let's hope this comes true. The Tubbies in an all ages little venue.

valentinesandcigs
:cry: please do some shows in new york after england foxies :cry:

GDM

No one knows if it will really happen, but he did mention London and really, Wembley is the only date they could probably do it if he specifically mentioned London. They are doing three straight shows and I really doubt that means on Monday they are going to do a secret show and then head off to whatever country they are going to next.

But, it's all speculation at this point, and you know how they can say things and then it doesn't happen.

But, if you can get cheap tickets and flights, the concert alone will be amazing... and the anticipation of the Hot Tubs will add at least that to it. But don't count on anything with these guys until they say something for sure is my opinion.

Trina

Oh man....

I can't believe I actually could be seeing them. I'm not going to get excited or get my hopes up. Just going to keep manically searching for anymore info.

farley drexel hatcher

I won't be seeing it whatever it is :(

GDM
Oh man....

I can't believe I actually could be seeing them. I'm not going to get excited or get my hopes up. Just going to keep manically searching for anymore info.

I don't know.

I'd just do it since you're so close. Searching for info will drive you crazy cause it's not going to happen though one can hope. And they are going to rock Wembly out no matter what.

And there are six guests in this thread and I wonder how many of them are with the band?

hahaha... oh do love how crazy all of this is.

Trina

^That's what I'm thinking. I mean, we totally don't have the money but we'll get it somehow. I just need to find out more info. If it's not all ages I'm not even going to try anyways cuz I just can't spend our money like that..

REV, stop fucking around with my head, ya hear me?! :D

Fuzz

There is no more info to search for. You guys really know how to work yourselves up into a frenzy over the tiniest things. If it's going to happen, you'll find out. There's not too much you can really do at this point to change whether or not you see them unless they announce some club dates, in which case, a big deal will be made about it then.

greendaygal89
^That's what I'm thinking. I mean, we totally don't have the money but we'll get it somehow. I just need to find out more info. If it's not all ages I'm not even going to try anyways cuz I just can't spend our money like that..

REV, stop fucking around with my head, ya hear me?! :D

that is what i thinking :D lol

GDM
There is no more info to search for. You guys really know how to work yourselves up into a frenzy over the tiniest things. If it's going to happen, you'll find out. There's not too much you can really do at this point to change whether or not you see them unless they announce some club dates, in which case, a big deal will be made about it then.

Exactly.

kegan5

Bets on what's really happening...

FBHT's make an appearance at Wembley... option 1

FBHT's make an appearance at a club after Wembley or Monday ... option 2

FBHT's booked London dates for after the GD tour finishes ... option 3

They seem the most likely, failing that there's option 4... the reverend is being a head fk and nothing will happen.

Who knows :) I'm hoping for one of the first 3 options :D

Edited by kegan5

parinaz

be sure that you're gonna have a Halloween FHT show

Maddy.
be sure that you're gonna have a Halloween FHT show

details of gtfo

greendaygal89
Bets on what's really happening...

FBHT's make an appearance at Wembley... option 1

FBHT's make an appearance at a club after Wembley or Monday ... option 2

FBHT's booked London dates for after the GD tour finishes ... option 3

They seem the most likely, failing that there's option 4... the reverend is being a head fk and nothing will happen.

Who knows :) I'm hoping for one of the first 3 options :D

yes option 3 please :D

novacaine_kid

lets all just calm down and wait and see hey.

Trina

Option 3 sounds delicious.

Well, I think it's worth looking at likely venue/club websites and such. Maybe I'm wrong but didn't we find out a date on the PHGP tour though doing that? Also it's worth looking up plane ticket prices and stuff, just so I have an idea.

And making a rough plan and stuff..

I mean, if it's going to be announced tomorrow at least I'll have a rough idea of what to do instead of being completely unprepared. Also, I want to tell my parents of what I think might happen because we sorta need to know.

Yeah, I'm in a frenzy but it's not over a tiny thing. It's over the chance of seeing the Foxboro Hot Tubs live. :)

that is what i thinking :D lol

He's getting such an ass-whooping for all of this.

Well, I think it's worth looking at likely venue/club websites and such. Maybe I'm wrong but didn't we find out a date on the PHGP tour though doing that? Also it's worth looking up plane ticket prices and stuff, just so I have an idea.

And making a rough plan and stuff..

I mean, if it's going to be announced tomorrow at least I'll have a rough idea of what to do instead of being completely unprepared. Also, I want to tell my parents of what I think might happen because we sorta need to know.

Yeah, I'm in a frenzy but it's not over a tiny thing. It's over the chance of seeing the Foxboro Hot Tubs live. :)

This this this.

Jaymee!!

The Lushie Nuns seem to think that it's on Sunday at Wembly, they're desperate for tickets.

I didn't freak when I heard the news about this, because I know there's no chance of me going or seeing this. It's exciting for the people in England, but it's not really anything to stress and freak over like you guys are. There will be more chances to see them as FBHT as some point. They will let you know where they are playing when they want you to know.

Though, my only idea right now in regards to where and when is that it's tomorrow night at the concert. Since it's Halloween, they could just dress up as the Foxxies once they're done their Green Day set, and have an extended show. While unlikely, it seems plausible in my eyes.

iLozza!

Bah, I'm not allowed to go whether there's any more info than there if floating around anyway. Screw you being broke and unwilling parents. I hope to god, if they play anywhere within the next week, it's Wembley. That's my only chance, haha. I cannae afford to trek out to London a second time in 2 weeks, and I have school and stuff. D;

Trina
The Lushie Nuns seem to think that it's on Sunday at Wembly, they're desperate for tickets.

I didn't freak when I heard the news about this, because I know there's no chance of me going or seeing this. It's exciting for the people in England, but it's not really anything to stress and freak over like you guys are. There will be more chances to see them as FBHT as some point. They will let you know where they are playing when they want you to know.

Though, my only idea right now in regards to where and when is that it's tomorrow night at the concert. Since it's Halloween, they could just dress up as the Foxxies once they're done their Green Day set, and have an extended show. While unlikely, it seems plausible in my eyes.

They're probably right. :/ I really hope it's not though. If we don't get anymore info soon then it's probably going to be there.

I'm not sure if there will be many more chances to see them. Even if there is, it wont be the same as this I doubt.

I was always thinking they'd do the hallowe'en show aswell but he said london not uk.

I don't know what to do about all of this. If I should try and get to the wembly show or not.

Guitar4Girl

Wow, I'm even more excited about Sunday now :)

Even if they just played one show in the UK during the next few days I'm sure they'd come back to give others the FHT experience...

kegan5

If it is at Wembley, is there not an 11pm curfew here too which would mean either having FBHT's as a 'support act' if you like and start the show earlier, or they change the set list and play a few during the main show (not sure since most have paid to hear Gday stuff not FBHT's)

... now if all this is for him to sing 3 lines of a FBHT's song lol the word overkill comes to mind

Sign in to follow this