Sign in to follow this  
djrossstar

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2009/11/01 - The Garage, London, England

Ila Reto
from gd.com:

Look for Green Day to make an appearance on the BBC's Jonathan Ross on October 30th at 10:35pm. More info: HERE. BBC America will air the show in the US on November 6th.

And yes, I think they mean the Tubbies are gonna be on JR.

so this means people are going to record it on the 30th so we dont have to wait until november 6th, right?

because we already got the short end of this stick, y'know, not being able to watch the new video and all xD

BUT i hope they start up another separate Foxie tour, when's the next few weekends they have off of Breakdown touring?

the tubs heads of England need this lol

greendaygal89

i hope to god this is true im sooooo there

Someone has gotta update me if they hear anything.

Spastic Socialite

This picture of the band was just posted on Johnathan Ross' Twitter; its of the band performing on his show to be aired tomorow

They are not in their FBHT gear so one would presume they will be performing as green day

http://twitpic.com/ng4u5

hpootpfan
This picture of the band was just posted on Johnathan Ross' Twitter; its of the band performing on his show to be aired tomorow

They are not in their FBHT gear so one would presume they will be performing as green day

you never know, the FBHT could come out magically and play

Edited by hpootpfan

:blink: Thanks for this!! :D

Kryssi.

We were all going a little crazy, some more than others when we heard about that tweet. There's like 13 of us up in Manchester to see their shows... hopefully they'll play at Wembley.

you never know, the FBHT could come out magically and play

Miracles do happen. But I doubt it.

Fuzz

Just got an email from someone who went to the taping. They played East Jesus Nowhere. That's it.

GDM

Aw, now I'm sad again. Haha. Poor tubbies fans. I really hope that they play somewhere. The anticipation is nervewracking.

Hermione

I'd rather Billie didn't use twitter if he's going to tweet such infuriating things :P

I bet they'll play at Wembley. I'm fine with not seeing that though. It's only missing them in a small club that would kill me.

British Idiot

Have the FHTs played any big venues before? Weren't all the US shows in small clubs? Wouldn't be quite the same in an arena.....

....nit wanting to create even more excitement, butthey have got a night off after wembley & before Germany right?!

Hmmmmmm.....

Abbey.

Find a venue that can serve an offensive amount of PBR and I'm sure we'll find those foxies there...

amy_runs

If this happens I will cry

BuriedInAHole
:woot: I hope it's true! Would love to see them again!

Hanamay

*sniffs* I may cry if it is at Wembley they play! I'm really hoping it will be at some small club though (seems more appropriate dontcha think?) but that would mean some busy, busy nights the next few days!

PERHAPS, and I might be going off on one here, but they might announce something at the end of their song on Jonny Wossy? I think Andres said he had an email from a friend who went to the recording and he didn't mention that, so maybe not.

There's no updates on the Foxies Myspace page.

Edited by Hannah Dare_StJimmyForKing

Juliette
*sniffs* I may cry if it is at Wembley they play! I'm really hoping it will be at some small club though (seems more appropriate dontcha think?) but that would mean some busy, busy nights the next few days!

PERHAPS, and I might be going off on one here, but they might announce something at the end of their song on Jonny Wossy? I think Andres said he had an email from a friend who went to the recording and he didn't mention that, so maybe not.

There's no updates on the Foxies Myspace page.

Haha, like at the end they just go "Now everyone get yourselves along to this little club... GO!"

Princess Consuela

The Rev loves to tease England. I hope this is not another comment like 'I got you on my mind, England' after which people went crazy about Foxies having shows there and eventually nothing came up.

Metanoia

i want to see the foxies playing live too :cry:

hopefully they will visit germany sometimes :wub:

Seriously what is going on?

Reverend, don't do this to us. :cry:

green_melly
i want to see the foxies playing live too :cry:

hopefully they will visit germany sometimes :wub:

double that

novacaine_kid

Okay well there was no show last night, they didn't do anything on J.R to do with the foxies so this must surely mean sunday night at wembley arena :woot:

Alan86
Okay well there was no show last night, they didn't do anything on J.R to do with the foxies so this must surely mean sunday night at wembley arena :woot:

or maybe the night after the wembely show. They are free that night

novacaine_kid

^ Thing is though its a Sunday night and most clubs and bars close before 12 on a sunday night in London. Wembley has an 11pm curfew as well. I was thinking maybe Monday night but they will be travelling to germany that day i should think. so the only way i can see this happening is during the show at wembley

Tomcat20

what about the time after the tour end in Italy? they might gonna travel back to UK to have some more Club gigs.

Sign in to follow this