Sign in to follow this  
djrossstar

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2009/11/01 - The Garage, London, England

Jaymee!!

Looks like he really did have London in his sight!

GDM
No its recorded the night before it airs, So they should be recording tonight cause it airs tomorrow night

Right. So, maybe the Tubbies will be on JR, that's what he (or someone twitting for him) means.

Though I don't doubt that the Tubbies might show up some time this weekend, too, but probably during one of the already scheduled shows. I don't think they will playing at a venue tonight or a separate show, it takes too much out of them for that. But those are just my thoughts and I know nothing.

But it's probably best to stop speculating at these AWFUL RIDDLES THAT THEY PLAY WITH US!

I KNOW YOU DUDES ARE READING THIS! STOP IT! STOP IT! haha...

:cool:

Spastic Socialite

I KNEW IT!!

Thats blatently why he dyed his hair blonde.. the rev has blonde hair with dark roots.. which Billie will have by the 1st Nov im sure if he hasnt re dyed

( ok i sound like suuuch a girl)

ahhh still well excited for this, I just want more details so i know to get tickets if its on the 1st or if its for some secret concert or something.. I mean the Tubbies dont really do arena stages do they

Maddy.
When???? When????? Please don't let it be tonight :cry:

I've been suspecting this (in my wildest dreams) all week, since Billie has blond hair and they're free tonight after Jonathan Ross. If they're playing a concert PLEASE LET IT BE ANOTHER DAY SO I CAN GO!!!

Or, maybe they're playing on Wossy. That'd be good.

That's tonight? :o

tvrman

Anyone know when or where Later with Jools Holland is recorded ? That would be SOMETHING, tubbies on Later.

tvrman

Alan86

Generally the preformers on Johnatan Ross preform only one song so i can imagine that it would be the foxboro hot tubs on that. I think he must mean either a club show tonight or else an appearence at the wembly show.

Spastic Socialite
Anyone know when or where Later with Jools Holland is recorded ? That would be SOMETHING, tubbies on Later.

Tuesday evenings.. ive applied for tickets a few times myself before :)

Hermione

God if they play tonight 70 miles from me I will cry. Don't do this to me Foxies!

novacaine_kid

Its too late for it to be tonight now, any show they would do would have to start at 10 at the latest due to curfews and stuff, and that only leaves people an hour to get there. I think it will be Sunday at the wembley show. A special encore during the GD set maybe? Or if it will be a seperate club show, maybe monday night?

Princess Consuela
God if they play tonight 70 miles from me I will cry. Don't do this to me Foxies!

Foxies in the same continent is enough for me to cry :cry:

Spastic Socialite
Its too late for it to be tonight now, any show they would do would have to start at 10 at the latest due to curfews and stuff, and that only leaves people an hour to get there. I think it will be Sunday at the wembley show. A special encore during the GD set maybe? Or if it will be a seperate club show, maybe monday night?

Perhaps, I agree that it wont be tonight, unless its some really underground select club or something.

I personally reckon it will be on Sunday at the Wembely show; if they have another show on tuesday in a different country then im guessing they will travel there on monday. Plus you know, it kind of means they leave England with a bang :)

Hermione
Foxies in the same continent is enough for me to cry :cry:

I can't deal with this! :cry: Why aren't I going to Wembley?!?

Bexie.

Hmm.. It cant happen tonight, its too late now. So im guessing either something to do with Wembley, because they're in Manchester for the next two days OR Monday night OR an appearance on JR, but if it was JR why would Green Day.com advertise it as Green Day going on there. They wouldnt have put anything..

And so the theories begin...

Spastic Socialite

It wont be on wossy I reckon, most people wouldnt understand what it was, usually the artists that go on johnathan ros are there to plug their latest musical release, so EJN im guessing.

Then again....

GDM

Yes, plus they would have to get back to Manchester for tomorrow and be completely wiped out for Friday and Saturday. brr... does not sound like fun for them.

Princess Consuela
I can't deal with this! :cry: Why aren't I going to Wembley?!?

Is Foxies MySpace still active? Maybe it's worth spying over there too :shifty:

Gahh, I know it's a torture for you, Hermione! :(

Chelsea Hotel

I wish my ancestors had never left England.

TinaGD

I hope it's true, but sucks I don't live anywhere near London :/

The Disappearing Boy

i doubt they'll be on wossy's show. they were advertised as green day, so that is who we'll see. i don't think the foxies are well known over here, (outside green day's fan base) so it would be silly to advertise as green day and then to perform as the foxies.

novacaine_kid

Yeah i'd put money on it being Sunday now. Its the only real viable option i think. It wont be on JR, seeing as its not the right type of show to do it on. It worked for Carson Daly as that was a show dedicated to Green Day. On JR they will just be the musical guest. Most of the audience won't even be fans I'm guessing

Alan86

Is there any one on the forum that was going to the J.Ross show??

Hermione
i doubt they'll be on wossy's show. they were advertised as green day, so that is who we'll see. i don't think the foxies are well known over here, (outside green day's fan base) so it would be silly to advertise as green day and then to perform as the foxies.

Are the Foxies well known in the US though?

I know usually artists just perform one song on Jonathan Ross. But sometimes very occasionally if it's a proper big successful band they do 2 or 3, or even 4. Could be a Foxies encore?

Princess Consuela
I know usually artists just perform one song on Jonathan Ross. But sometimes very occasionally if it's a proper big successful band they do 2 or 3, or even 4. Could be a Foxies encore?

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Or maybe Foxies as a support? :D

I'm not very familiar with JR, saw couple of videos on youtube but I hope they will play more than one song :)

nimrod-41

Please, please, please let them appear at Wembley!

It would be so amazing if instead of Prima Donna walking onstage, Foxboro Hot Tubs did.

Or the extra encore idea would also be amazing! I'm getting really excited now :D

Juliette

If they do a seperate FBHT gig I am flying down, fucking screw uni / the fact it'll cost me a hella lot.

Sign in to follow this