Billie Joe's Guitars Thread

greendayawtw

yes the Russell surfboard sticker is the one I was talking about :D

What are the names of his other guitars ? :unsure:

what do you mean others? like which guitars in specific are you talking about?

I think I see a Cincinnati Bengals sticker on blue that fucking awsome!

• 4 weeks later...

Did you read the gd twitter I found this : Bring me stickers of your local bands to the shows! I need more stickers for "blue"!! -bj

It's sound fuckin' good, but I'm not leaving in the US :(

Does anyone have a picture of him playing a yellow strat? I've looked everywhere and can't find one,or an SG would be nice too. thanks :)

Does anyone have a picture of him playing a yellow strat? I've looked everywhere and can't find one,or an SG would be nice too. thanks :)

Heres a picture of him playing an SG and the yellow strat:

375.jpg

Fullscreen_capture_8242009_85607_PM_bmp.jpg

Also you should ask this stuff in the Picture Request Thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Two new stickers were recently added to Blue! (In addition to the Russell Surfboards one). I saw them on some concert goer's photos from last night in Denver.

I can't quite read what they say. They're both placed on the top part of the guitar - one of them is slightly over the Ramone's sticker and the other one is next to that. So his hand is blocking a lot of the words on the sticker as he plays. They look like band stickers? One is green and has the word "Awesome" and some other words along with a drawing of a mustache with glasses. :lol: The other sticker is light blue and has white words and something that looks like a lightning bolt in the middle.

Two new stickers were recently added to Blue! (In addition to the Russell Surfboards one). I saw them on some concert goer's photos from last night in Denver.

I can't quite read what they say. They're both placed on the top part of the guitar - one of them is slightly over the Ramone's sticker and the other one is next to that. So his hand is blocking a lot of the words on the sticker as he plays. They look like band stickers? One is green and has the word "Awesome" and some other words along with a drawing of a mustache with glasses. :lol: The other sticker is light blue and has white words and something that looks like a lightning bolt in the middle.

The light blue one is actually one of my montreal friends bands!!! he gave it to his friend who got onstage for 2,000 light years away and gave it to billie!!

The band is called Darius and the Clouds, in the facebook link below you can see the sticker's logo

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dariusandtheclouds

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dariusandtheclouds

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1571693053365#!/pages/Darius-and-the-Clouds/19751208398?ref=ts

i also noticed that theres a new humbucker on blue. Its black and white now instead of just black.

Really? hmm, i doubt he changed the pickup... It's probably just new pickup covers or something like that? ya never know though

The newest sticker added on Blue? NLTL - Non Legit and the Luchadors. Which is hilarious because this isn't even a real band - it's three or four fans, most of whom are active on this forum. They did play in a GD Rock Band contest in San Diego before the Chula Vista show and won entry to Sound Check, so I guess that makes them truly...legit :lol:

I think I see a Cincinnati Bengals sticker on blue that fucking awsome!

:woot: In which picture?! My favorite football team!

The newest sticker added on Blue? NLTL - Non Legit and the Luchadors. Which is hilarious because this isn't even a real band - it's three or four fans, most of whom are active on this forum. They did play in a GD Rock Band contest in San Diego before the Chula Vista show and won entry to Sound Check, so I guess that makes them truly...legit :lol:

I'm not gonna lie...I'm kinda creeped out that you know all that...because I'm in NLATL....and I don't know you

its a good kind of creeped though :P

:woot: In which picture?! My favorite football team!

on the first pics on page 1, it by the top of blue its covered up but i can tell its them.

on the first pics on page 1, it by the top of blue its covered up but i can tell its them.

Ah! Found it. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna lie...I'm kinda creeped out that you know all that...because I'm in NLATL....and I don't know you

its a good kind of creeped though :P

I think you do know me. We're FB friends at the very least and ate in a diner together after the AI Opening Night show in NYC, I am pretty sure. :)

i love blue but my fave is his Gibson everly brothers flattop from 21guns n all. :runaround::runaround: i have a fender similar!! :dance:

I think you do know me. We're FB friends at the very least and ate in a diner together after the AI Opening Night show in NYC, I am pretty sure. :)

really? god now i just feel stupid hahah

i must have been at the other table...I probably was introduced to you though :)

really? god now i just feel stupid hahah

i must have been at the other table...I probably was introduced to you though :)

No need to feel stupid! There were a lot of people. It's Dorie. And Jordan was keeping me in the scoop with the NLATL happenings in Chula Vista. :thumbsup:

No need to feel stupid! There were a lot of people. It's Dorie. And Jordan was keeping me in the scoop with the NLATL happenings in Chula Vista. :thumbsup:

I totally remember you! OK just had to put a face with a username!

• 3 weeks later...

Billie play in Caracas on new blue is Clean new Blue with new stickers.

Very very good look in this:

But why ? ...

Edited by Allen