Billie Joe's Guitars Thread

greendayawtw

That sunburst/black pickguard guitar reminds me of those really cheap but really decent Squier Bullet guitars. Even has the HSS configuration, too. Neat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, desertrose said:

The last bit of the article falsely claims that the iHeartRadio incident spawned the BJA Double Cut Junior. While he was using it the prototype for that model that night, the model had been announced in April of that year. 

9 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I’m sorry if you guys like it but I think it’s so ugly

I never said it was pretty lol, I just thought it was an interesting find since I've never seen one before

• Like 2

I've never seen a photo of Billie with one of these, but a collector out in Massachusetts owns one, signed by the band as well. Acquired through a Newcastle sponsored sweepstakes during the American Idiot Tour. The white junior in the photo was previously owned by Billie and includes a spray painted image of a boy on the back (this reminds me of the 21st Century Breakdown video!) . This individual has a rather impressive collection if anyone cares to look through their Instagram feed.

While I'm not at all a fan of the design, you can't deny the rarity - a one of four Billie Joe signature model! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...