Green Day Performing on the 2009 EMA's

jtdscape

Niiicee..

I'm going to vote so much..

Ok.. If we win against Jonas Brothers and Tokio Hotel, in Best Group.. It'll be an event! :lol:

But they really deserve the Best Live act.. For sure!

I loved the EMA's 2005, here in Lisbon :wub: To bad I wasn't there!

I'd rather say it would be disgrace if they lost Best Group to Tokio Hotel. Let's hope those little TH fans don't know how to vote :D

Yeah, I also loved the EMA's 2005, it was great. I'd really like to go to Berlin, but I think I can't afford the train ticket and a night in a hotel :/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're nominated in the same category as The Jonas Brothers.

That just isn't right.

I know right?...

I don't like how they put these two in the same award show.. Ok.. I don't like how Green Day are always nominated for things like Kids Choice Awards, and all the MTV stuff..

I mean :/

I'd rather say it would be disgrace if they lost Best Group to Tokio Hotel. Let's hope those little TH fans don't know how to vote :D

Yeah, I also loved the EMA's 2005, it was great. I'd really like to go to Berlin, but I think I can't afford the train ticket and a night in a hotel :/

Ohh... The TH fans know how to vote.. alot.. That's why I say it would be quite difficult to win against them... But I can't really say anything when they won the Best Rock video at the VMA's.. I never expected that!

I'm back on voting!!!! I already voted like 100 times in each category :D

They have to win all three awards, cause they deserve them...

I know right?...

I don't like how they put these two in the same award show.. Ok.. I don't like how Green Day are always nominated for things like Kids Choice Awards, and all the MTV stuff..

I mean :/

Ohh... The TH fans know how to vote.. alot.. That's why I say it would be quite difficult to win against them... But I can't really say anything when they won the Best Rock video at the VMA's.. I never expected that!

Yeah, but most of TH's fans are from Germany, while Green Day have fans all over the world :) I still think our boys will win the three awards.

Somebody should pin this thread :whistling:

1. All of your jokes bout Kanye really made my day so.. Thanks. ;)

2. I'm so excited bout this EMAs!! I'd love to go to Berlin but it's not that easy when you're underaged with parents that like to complicate things. Not worth trying.

3. Of course, I really really hope they win all 3 awards. If they won all 3 MTV VMAs, they sure as hell will win all 3 EMAs. At least, hope so. It's a fucking criminal that they're actually nominated in the same cathegory as Jonas Brothers. What the fuck, man?!

4. Good thing that we can vote as many times as we want. So cool! VOTE PEOPLE! <3

5. I hope they still know they have a show in Vienna a day after that, Nov. 6th. I've been lookin forward to that concert for so long that I'll like kill myself if anything goes wrong. Okay. Bye now. ;)

Vote.

this is awesome :woot:

I think I have voted like 100 times at green day, I haven't done anything else than voting for the last 30 minutes.

There doesn't seem to be a limit on how many times you can vote for them, I just keep doing the categories over and over again.

Also, does anyone remember in 05 how the announcers screwed up? When Coldplay came on to perform, they announced them as Green Day, and when Green Day came on they announced them as Coldplay!

I've never gotten over that :lol:

There doesn't seem to be a limit on how many times you can vote for them, I just keep doing the categories over and over again.

Also, does anyone remember in 05 how the announcers screwed up? When Coldplay came on to perform, they announced them as Green Day, and when Green Day came on they announced them as Coldplay!

I've never gotten over that :lol:

Haha, yeah... I remember I was like running upstairs so record it and then suddenly Colplay were playing instead of Green Day :lol: But Borat was a really bad host, I hope they'll find someone better this time.

Seriously? :lol:

omg Green Day in the same category as Tokio Hotel and Jonas Brothers :sick: :nuke: :down: ....and Tokio Hotel performing I hope Green Day don't meet Tokio Hotel there..... :down: :sick:

omg Green Day in the same category as Tokio Hotel and Jonas Brothers :sick: :nuke: :down: ....and Tokio Hotel performing I hope Green Day don't meet Tokio Hotel there..... :down: :sick:

Isn't Bill a Green Day fan? But honestly, Bill and Tom aren't that stupid, I just hate TH because of their screaming teenie fans.

haha yeah! I was like WTF KNOBHEADDDDS

Was Chris Whatsisname dressed like Billie? Or was the announcer just an idiot?

Methinks it's the latter.

EDIT: Tokio Hotel are nominated in the same category as Green Day? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

The announcer was an idiot. It was Borat... remember him? :dry:

borat-neon-green-swimsuit08.jpg

But I actually thought he did it on purpose as some kind of a joke...

Isn't Bill a Green Day fan? But honestly, Bill and Tom aren't that stupid, I just hate TH because of their screaming teenie fans.

yes I think he is a Green Day fan.....

EDIT: Tokio Hotel are nominated in the same category as Green Day? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Tokio Hotel is nominated in the category Best Group (I think) together with Green Day and Jonas Brothers.... :down:

The announcer was an idiot. It was Borat... remember him? :dry:

http://www.susannewarnichtfrei.net/susanne...-swimsuit08.jpg

But I actually thought he did it on purpose as some kind of a joke...

Yeah, he might have.

God, I hated Borat. It was so stupid. And not so-stupid-it's-kinda-funny like Napolean Dynamite, just...stupid.

think they should get all of them of course & voted them in all three categories :D

I hate Tokio Hotel.

:thumbsup: think so too

But I can't believe I saw Shakira "She Wolf" under Best Video. :blink:

Trufax: when I first saw the video for "She Wolf," at the part where she's gyrating in that cage or whatever and wearing that flesh-colored leotard, I thought she was wearing nothing but that big, black, plastic-looking belt.

Archived