Random Green Day facts

Welshy

I'm still convinced Tre is a douche. Not an asshole. A douche. Sick drummer, but I don't worship him like so many people here. XD

Uh...In keeping with facts.

A recent one I just learned. Tre once put two Bettas in the same fish bowl to watch them kill each other and the rest of the band/crew took bets on it. :ermm:

I'm still convinced Tre is a douche. Not an asshole. A douche. Sick drummer, but I don't worship him like so many people here. XD

Uh...In keeping with facts.

A recent one I just learned. Tre once put two Bettas in the same fish bowl to watch them kill each other and the rest of the band/crew took bets on it. :ermm:

:D that was funny xD

The Longview video was filmed in Green Day's house at that time and only cost $300.

I don't know if this is fact but it could be: Static Age could be a reference to the Misfits album (which also has a song on it called 'She')

Also, everyone who said in 'IBC' or said why isn't this closed yet or something...I hope you get a bad case of the hic cups!

Tre Cool is an active member of the Church of Lushtology.

Billie Joe will never do acid again.

Mike Dirnt drives a hybrid.

Tre Cool once taunted Billie Joe by saying "Welcome to Paradise" was a shit song. (For shame Tre.)

Billie Joe played football when he was in school.

Mike Dirnt freaked out when he first saw himself on TV and trashed his hotel room.

Tre Cool is a dog person.

• Like 1

no! wear it! it'll be so funny. I've been talking to my friends, and we're saying that we're gonna make a whole bunch of tie-dye shirts and give them out at a concert and have the whole first two rows wearing tie dye. :lol: we're gonna personalize them and make them say "Tre Cool hates tie dye!"

That's brilliant! I think that should be a GDC wide plan. Every show they go to the crowd should be heavily peppered with those things -- it be a great "Fuck you," for the times he's been a dick. Maybe GDA could sell them as a fund raiser, lol.

Random fact: The tiny print on their Los Dios De Verde poster says "All rights reserved. Soundtrack available on Reprise Records. Duh! What's wrong with you? Why are you still reading this? Its not even a real movie!"

Tre Cool is a pussy when it comes to getting tattoos done.

Billie Joe once puked up on John Roecker's shoe when he drove him (Billie) home. John still has that pair of shoes.

• Like 1

Tre Cool is a pussy when it comes to getting tattoos done.

Billie Joe once puked up on John Roecker's shoe when he drove him (Billie) home. John still has that pair of shoes.

Has he washed them ? :sick: He added me on Facebook but I can never think of anything to say to him.

Just wondering, how did so many of you get into soundchecks?

Answering this will, technically be a random fact, therefore, on topic.

Edited by Last American Girl

Just wondering, how did so many of you get into soundchecks?

Answering this will, technically be a random fact, therefore, on topic.

Most of us hung around the Verizon bus until the man who was in charge of distributing soundcheck passes came out and we asked him for one. He was really nice about giving the extras out.

Has he washed them ? :sick: He added me on Facebook but I can never think of anything to say to him.

Hahaha, nah, he's never washed them. Oh, I had no idea you had a Facebook.

Hahaha, nah, he's never washed them. Oh, I had no idea you had a Facebook.

Eurgh, that's as bad as the time I was sick on the inside of my handbag and had to put it in the wash. I haven't used it since. I only joined two days ago, I'm slow.

Someone send me a Tie Dye Shirt so I can give it to Tre on his birthday!! :lol: (9th Dec is the Brisbane concert!)

Never heard of this band or their music..

All I can think of for now is that Mass Hysteria was the first song written for 21st Century Breakdown

omg this thread is the greatest, i luv u lets get married!!

Something about Billie Joe coaching a kids' baseball team when he's not on tour/in the studio.

He used to but he can't cause his kids have gotten to big

His cat god washed in the washing machine "He was very fluffy" after he had been washed