Billie Joe interview in Maxim

farley drexel hatcher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lmao.

They edit them out, because he says them like twice every sentence, and in interviews they only put it like once.

WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS VERY VERY INCORRECT.

Sometimes he says y'know every other word.

And he's got us saying y'know...

I wonder... if you'd just talk to him just you and him, about nothing really... would he still say y'know a lot?

But on topic... great interview!

Lmao.

They edit them out, because he says them like twice every sentence, and in interviews they only put it like once.

WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS VERY VERY INCORRECT.

Billie bullshitted his little 5"8 thing.

I'm 5"5 and with my converses on I'm 5"6, and standing next to Billie I was like half an inch taller than him.

Yes! When he was interviewed for Times Talk, I thought I was going to murder my computer. It's insanely bad there, haha. Such a great interview, but it's really hard to watch, and not want to scream, "I KNOW, BILLIE. I. KNOW."

Haha, really? I'm 5"4, so if I calculated your judgement right, he's probably 5"4 and a half or so. Haha. That's hilarious. He's such a short little man.

Gee thanks. Some of the comments have me fuming. I'm trying hard to restrain myself and tell everyone of those motherfuckers off.

I know right!

I read the comments after I posted that and was like :/

JEALOUS BITCHESSSS

Billie bullshitted his little 5"8 thing.

I'm 5"5 and with my converses on I'm 5"6, and standing next to Billie I was like half an inch taller than him.

Yes! proof. I always say to people that I think he's 5'5...maybe 5'6

Haha, that was lovely. Although it was hard to read at some parts. I thought he was 5'7? :lol:

Sometimes he says y'know every other word.

And he's got us saying y'know...

I wonder... if you'd just talk to him just you and him, about nothing really... would he still say y'know a lot?

But on topic... great interview!

Hahaha yeah it was a really funny interview.

At my show he told the story about how he pissed in his suitcase but the closet one is equally as funny.

Yeah, I say y'know so many fucking times now because of him.

THANKS BILLIE, GREAT HABIT, THANKS.

Yes! proof. I always say to people that I think he's 5'5...maybe 5'6

He's probably my height. Which is 5"5, 5"6 at the most, he's tiny.

Is it sad that when I read the curtain and drapes thing, I thought it meant literal curtains and drapes? And when I read Billie's response, I was like, "Ohhhhhhh...aha."

:mellow:

Yeah, I say y'know so many fucking times now because of him.

THANKS BILLIE, GREAT HABIT, THANKS.

Haha, I thought it was only rubbing off on me.

It's good/bad to know I'm not the only one who adopted such an annoying habit.

It's contagious like the fucking chicken pox. It should be a disease, or something.

Y'knowanitis. Lmfao.

He's probably my height. Which is 5"5, 5"6 at the most, he's tiny.

:o

Maybe YOUR'RE taller than you think you are! Maybe you grew. Go measure yourself woman and report back.

.... :P Jk.

Oh by the way, someone care to explain that carpets and curtains thing? I'm pretty slow on catching on to things like that. :lol:

Oh by the way, someone care to explain that carpets and curtains thing? I'm pretty slow on catching on to things like that. :lol:

they were asking about his pubes :thumbsup:

Is it sad that when I read the curtain and drapes thing, I thought it meant literal curtains and drapes? And when I read Billie's response, I was like, "Ohhhhhhh...aha."

Haha, I thought it was only rubbing off on me.

It's good/bad to know I'm not the only one who adopted such an annoying habit.

It's contagious like the fucking chicken pox. It should be a disease, or something.

Y'knowanitis. Lmfao.

Lmao.

It's so annoying.

I'm talking to my friends and they're all like YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW YOU KNOW SAY YOU KNOW ONE MORE TIME PLEASE.

And I'm like CURSE YOU BILLIE! *fist in air*

:o

Maybe YOUR'RE taller than you think you are! Maybe you grew. Go measure yourself woman and report back.

.... :P Jk.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I GREW HALF AN INCH.

BIG DEAL.

5"5 AND A HALF, AND SO I WAS 5'6 AND A HALF WITH MY SHOES AND AND I WAS STILL HALF AN INCH TALLER THAN HIM, MAKING HIM 5"6 BUT, NEXT TIME I MEET HIM, I WILL ASK TO MEASURE HIM WITH HIS SHOES OFF.

MAKE HIM FEEL BAD FOR LYING TO US.

they were asking about his pubes :thumbsup:

Ahahaha, thanks. :lol:

What an interview :lol:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I GREW HALF AN INCH.

BIG DEAL.

5"5 AND A HALF, AND SO I WAS 5'6 AND A HALF WITH MY SHOES AND AND I WAS STILL HALF AN INCH TALLER THAN HIM, MAKING HIM 5"6 BUT, NEXT TIME I MEET HIM, I WILL ASK TO MEASURE HIM WITH HIS SHOES OFF.

MAKE HIM FEEL BAD FOR LYING TO US.

There now, doesn't the truth feel good. Now we must tell that compulsive liar how nice it feels to be honest and have him fess up about his acutal height. Lol.

Dude, I always thought Tre was 5'6". This makes Tre 5'5" because he's about an inch shorter than Billie.

There now, doesn't the truth feel good. Now we must tell that compulsive liar how nice it feels to be honest and have him fess up about his acutal height. Lol.

Dude, I always thought Tre was 5'6". This makes Tre 5'5" because he's about an inch shorter than Billie.

I think Tre grew or he was wearing invisible heels, cause he stood next to billie during the soundcheck and he was like two inches taller than him.

And he was wearing converses. (or so it seems, the heels could be hidden in the converses.

I should've made him stand up when we kissed so I could've measured him.

DAMN MINDFART.

That made me giggle.

I loved the interview, it was a pretty amusing read.

My favorite part was when he was talking about Tom Cruise playing him in his biopic, and how it would be like how the people in The Doors movie were uglier than actual people.

Ain't that that truth.

I think Tre grew or he was wearing invisible heels, cause he stood next to billie during the soundcheck and he was like two inches taller than him.

And he was wearing converses. (or so it seems, the heels could be hidden in the converses.

I should've made him stand up when we kissed so I could've measured him.

DAMN MINDFART.

OR, Bille shrunk two inches without his realizing it! Could explain why he said he was 5'8". Maybe he actually WAS 5'8" when he was arrested. I sense a conspiracy afoot. :o

OR, Bille shrunk two inches without his realizing it! Could explain why he said he was 5'8". Maybe he actually WAS 5'8" when he was arrested. I sense a conspiracy afoot. :o

I just want to say, that that was the greatest pun of all time.

Archived