Billie Joe interview in Maxim

farley drexel hatcher

Thanks for that! It's pretty funny, nice to have an article not full of serious stuff.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the article, especially when it said he peed in the closet and that his brother peed in his mouth and he threw up.

this is actually an interesting interview. its really short, but its not the new album bullshit most interviewers stick to. im going to see if i can get it up here

done and done

maxim1.jpg

maxim2.jpg

Thanks! :D

this is actually an interesting interview. its really short, but its not the new album bullshit most interviewers stick to. im going to see if i can get it up here

done and done

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/nicks_pics/maxim1.jpg

That was incredible. Thank you! I love those kinds of interviews. They make me smile.

Funny interview! Love when Bj answers without being so... serius & responsable... Thanks! :D

hardwood floors? interesting...

and 5'8? really billie joe? i think he might be exaggerating a bit

Yeah, he seems shorter than that.

Lol. I thought he was 5'7".

My brother's 5'7" and it seems like most guys who are that height...If they're even a millimeter above 67 inches, they round up to 5'8". :lol:

HAHA! I liked when Adrienne told him he pissed in the closet and he flushed the hanger. :lol:

Thanks a lot for uploading that, great to see a different interview with toungue in cheek questions and answers!

Interviewer seemed like a dick though, but Billie Joe kinda took it ok. Well, I think he was a dick, especially for bringing up his arrest. I think that would be a sore spot with him.

Interviewer seemed like a dick though, but Billie Joe kinda took it ok. Well, I think he was a dick, especially for bringing up his arrest. I think that would be a sore spot with him.

Is this the first interview where that was brought up? I was a little surprised to see that question, but I was also interested to read Billie's response.

I don't think it was that bad of a question though to be honest. They were on the subject of his parenting and he just wanted to know how a parent would explain something like that to a kid. It's an awkward question, but after Billie said he didn't and never would, he took it upon himself to go into more detail on his own....So...I'm thinking he was okay with talking about it even if it is a sore spot.

Is this the first interview where that was brought up? I was a little surprised to see that question, but I was also interested to read Billie's response.

I think it is. I liked how Billie actually learned from the experience.

Okay, so I went downstairs in my house and found my parents talking to each other. I went up to them, turned to my Dad, and simply said, "Do you still subscribe to Maxim?" My Mom looked over and me and said, "How do you know that he subscribes?" so I said, "Easy. Anytime he gets a new issue, he puts it on the knoll post on the banister and flips the magazine around so the cover isn't showing, and then he puts something on top of it to make sure I don't see it." My Mom started laughing. I don't know why, it's not like I don't know that my Dad gets Maxim. It is a bit creepy to think about, though... So, my Dad will look in the latest issue he owns and he'll see if the article is in it. And if it is, he'll give it to me.

[/scary] :lol:

Anyways, I thought that the article was funny.

Can someone scan it ? (or are the pages stuck together ?)

this actually made my day

done and done

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/nicks_pics/maxim1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/nicks_pics/maxim2.jpg

thank you.

That was a really great interview. I don't like the serious, real professional sounding interviews - this interview sounded so much truer to the Billie we're used to. He's so funny, and most interviewers don't give him the chance to show that side of him off. Same with talking about his kids a little bit - I mean, I don't want to be intrusive, but it's always cute to hear about the "Dad" side of him.

I was really proud of how Billie answered his DUI question. That's such a difficult subject, but he responded to it well. I've never seen that come up before in an interview.

You probably don't read Maxim much but its standard to make the questions sound funny like when Billie says nobody can call him BJ except his father in law and then the interviewer calls him BJ, its a magazine meant to be entertaining so they do stuff like that a lot. As for the arrest for drunk driving, i've had the same charge against me and people have every right to ask me about it because it was stupid and I risked other peoples lives for my stupidity just like Billie did and he and I have to answer for that - if you feel sorry for him because people are bringing up poor Billie's DUI then you are a little too obsessed, he 100% deserves to be called out on it.

Great interview!

That's awesome that he watches videos on Funny or Die. I hope he writes an autobiography one day.

"I don't care, as long as it's not Time of Your Life"

Hahahaha

That was the perfect way to end the article!

Archived