Your favourite Green Day B-Side?

chaoschloeshesarebel

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too Much Too Soon is one of my all-time favorite Green Day songs, I don't understand why it was a B-Side. It's so good.

All of the American Idiot b-sides are really good.

All of Green Day's b-sides are really good.

Seriously. Shenanigans is one of my favorite albums by the band. It's hard to choose just one good b-side. But it's a toss up between Desensitized, Scumbag, Shoplifter, and Hearts Collide.

Tough decision. Not a hope that I could pick one, I've narrowed it down to these:

Favourite Son, Too Much Too Soon, Lights Out, Haha You're Dead and On The Wagon.

This thread should have a poll!

Hard to choose, even their B-sides are awesome

My top favourites:

Too much too soon

Favorite son

Suffocated

Desensitized

Hearts Collide

Does A Quick One While He's Away count? Because if it does that's (one of my) favorite(s)!!! I love that song so much!!! :wub::runaround:

In addition to my previously stated Suffocate, Rotting, Hearts Collide, etc. I love them all.

It could be Favorite son. I love that song.

If i choose from "b-sides covers", my favorite is Working class hero.

Not sure it really counts as a b-side, but I'm so digging "When It's Time" at the moment. I only discovered it a month or go or something. It's so :wub: :wub: and makes me happy listening to it :)

Too Much Too Soon is so good, as is Favorite Son. I love what the musical did with both those songs especially the transition between FS and Are We The Waiting. Can't wait to see it in November.

Hopefully there will be some good B-sides from the trilogy...

I kind of hope we get a "¡Cinco!" with some b-sides from the past few years (AI and up). Cleo could be on the cover.

i think lights out is my favorite but suffocate is right up there. and hearts collide is pretty baller

I wouldn't mind another album of B-Sides being released. An update since Shenanigans.

Call it Monkey Business.

Because we clearly don't have enough time on our hands with the three new albums being released.

Not sure if I would count anything on Shenanigans because once a B-sides album gets released I no longer count the songs as such. For the sake of this thread I will pick. Scumbag is my favorite from that album. Favorite Son is the best B-side and Don't Want to Know If You're Lonely is the best B-side cover.

I wouldn't mind another album of B-Sides being released. An update since Shenanigans.

Call it Monkey Business.

Because we clearly don't have enough time on our hands with the three new albums being released.

They have enough B-sides to give us another album. It would make my Itunes a lot cleaner looking to have them all in one place.

Archived