Lights Out

Dai.

Love this song. It should be on the album replacing "See The Light"

(haha - get it? they're opposites)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great drum beginning and nice bass solo :thumbsup: I didn´t really like this song at the beginning but it definitely grew on me. It´s a good b-side but I couldn´t imagine this song on an album unless it´s a b-side album like Shenanigans.

I think it'classic Green Day material right there. If all the songs on Insomniac weren't so similar then it'd slot in perfectly :lol:

I listened to this song again today because I hadn't for a while. I quite enjoy it

I really like this one. Reminds me of 90s Green Day. Love the bass.

I wish this was on the album instead of See the Light. Sure it would change the plot, but this song is amazing. It's so Nimrod it makes me grin.

I love the drums at the beginning and the background of Mike singing "Lights Out." My favorite of the two KYE b-sides.

Don't have the iTune songs though...

I only heard it for ths first time just before, and I think it should have been on the album. I like it way better than Hearts Collide.

I like it too. I got it off of the special Hot Topic Know your enemy cd :)

I really wish this track had been the B-side to the Know Your Enemy vinyl instead of Hearts Collide.

I seriously cannot stop listening to this song.

....Like, I'm now late for work because I'm listening to it :lol:

I love this song, I prefer it to all the songs on the album at the moment.

So damn catchy, but I really love it... better than some of the others on 21CB, definitely.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to hate this song, but since it reminded people of the 90s Green Day, I gave it a chance, and I find it awesome. Drum part sounds nimrod (and sorta like The Static Age) the 2nd part of the intro sorta sounds AI-like. The verse is full nimrod, maybe even a little like Insomniac, and the chorus is mostly Insomniac-like (a little like the chorus of Stuart and the Ave.). The parts between the chorus and verse sorta sound like nimrod/AI (that drum part's been used before, can't remember where). The bridge bassline sounds like dookie (sorta In the End). Overall, really good song, sounds mostly like a mixture of Insomniac and nimrod or AI and nimrod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey where can you get these songs....are they on like the special edition cd or whatever???

hey where can you get these songs....are they on like the special edition cd or whatever???

i think lights out is on the japanese edition of 21CB.

I love this bside. I really wish it had been on the album. I brought the UK single of Know Your Enemy, and so i didn't get Lights Out.

Archived