21 Guns Music Video

Sanity Loan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read somewhere that the music video will be continuation of the WMUWSE, or something like that.

Is that correct ?

this should be better then know your enemy i hope.

I read somewhere that the music video will be continuation of the WMUWSE, or something like that.

Is that correct ?

I doubt it.

Is that correct ?

What?? I really Hope noooo

Is that correct ?

I heard the exact same thing! I wonder if it's true or not because if it is that would be interesting to see

omg I can't wait for this vid to come out eeekkkkkk :bunny:

why do you hope it won't?

Yeah I don't like the sound of that either. I want something mind-blowing!

I just heard it somewhere, so I wanted to know.

Is that correct ?

That would make sense since one of the meanings of 21 Guns is fallen soldiers/war type of thing. That would be cool to see.

Is that correct ?

That would make sense since one of the meanings of 21 Guns is fallen soldiers/war type of thing. That would be cool to see.

exaclty my thought. When WMUWSE ended we don't really know what happens to him.... and if 21 Guns is continuing WMUWSE then we know he probably didn't survive...

I'm pretty sure 21 guns is the salute they do to fallen soldier's

I doubt it will be a continuation of WMUWSE ... so far the only place that says that is Wikipedia. I can't see them doing that four years later, it wouldn't make sense.

I wouldn't rule out a reference to war though, given the artwork.

Guest Shangri-La

didn't marc webb do the Waiting video?? Why in the world would they trust him to do another one?

Is that correct ?

Ew, I hope not.

But cool beans. I'm excited to see it.

Wow very cool news, I cant wait to see the finished product when the video airs on tv and is posted on greenday.com. Very Exciting indeed

why do you hope it won't?

1st of all.. WMUWSE is my least favourite green day video..

2nd I want to see THEM in the video.. not "just" actors... I think you know what I mean.. :happy:

3rd I don't want another video like that! :lol:

But yeah.. Since the day I heard 21 guns.. I thought about the WMUWSE music video.. I was kind of.. oh no.. not other video like that please..

oh well.. I dont really care.. It's just a video :happy:

Yay! More pictures on the way...I love when Green Day are everywhere, it tickles my happiness bone and makes me warm and fuzzy all over :wub:

I hope no continuation of WMUWSE 'cause that video sucks.

Any ideas of when this video comes out? Like do artists get it out several weeks later after filming? Or months? Or when the time's okay for it

Archived