Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Glee!

* * * * * 8 votes TV Show

• Please log in to reply
1738 replies to this topic

Laly

Laly
  • Moving Target

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,027 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2009
  • 15,309 rep

This is so sad... and hard to believe, 'cause I still have that image of him on Glee singing and playing (although I stopped watching the show some time ago)... Such terrible news :(

Sarcasm

Sarcasm
  • Panty Purée/Savior of Lives/Arse Doctor

• 16,001 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 10,024 rep
It seems an overdose of heroin mixed with alcohol is what did it. I'm kind of angry, why does heroin even exist? Every time I hear something about heroin, someone took an overdose of it. Fucking hell.

Lauren

Lauren
  • no te preocupes

• 14,982 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 3,703 rep

It seems an overdose of heroin mixed with alcohol is what did it. I'm kind of angry, why does heroin even exist? Every time I hear something about heroin, someone took an overdose of it. Fucking hell.

yeah seriously. what's wrong with pot and alcohol? i mean, they're still bad if you're addicted to them, but jfc why would you even wanna do heroin?

Arabella.

Arabella.
  • Moriarty

• 9,603 posts
  • Joined Aug 11, 2008
  • 202 rep
It's frustrating that he'd even do that after rehab.

Still, can't help but be heartbroken over his death.

:(

gdpony

gdpony
  • Anna Molly

• 10,558 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2009
  • 1,229 rep

I guess it's really hard to understand a drug addict, but I can imagine how dependent he was on them since he's been using drugs since he was 13. Of course after rehab, heroin is too much. I am still in shock and cannot believe his life came to an end due to an addiction. I just keep thinking how many times he must've been under the influence while shooting and we didn't know. It doesn't mean I'm judging him for it, just thinking how it sucks to have such a huge problem to deal with.

yeah seriously. what's wrong with pot and alcohol? i mean, they're still bad if you're addicted to them, but jfc why would you even wanna do heroin?

I have friends that started out smoking weed, but dealers and friends always have something stronger to offerr: LSD, cocaine, meth, crack, mdma etc, they decide to try it just for fun, but when you experience something that gives you a better high than pot it's kinda hard to resist it.

I've smoked pot for years and I've never even developed a dependence on the drug. In the end it's all about control and the people that sorround you.

• Mar likes this

Vesper

Vesper
  • Outlander

• 18,036 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2010
  • 6,653 rep

Apparently you can't become addicted to pot. It doesn't have the right mixture of stuff...

And addiction happens to the most innocuous of people, if I'd of looked at Cory Monteith, he seemed like the least likely person to be addicted. But it shows you can never tell. 

Céadóg

Céadóg
  • Fucking say it

• 17,497 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 19,824 rep

You can't become physically addicted to pot, but mental cannabis addiction is a very real thing. Why do ya think stoners exist? :P

And addiction can happen to the least likely of people. Higher IQ individuals, which actors generally are, have much higher rates of addiction and dependence. So it's hardly surprising to see this happen, as tragic as it is.

A song for the lovers

A song for the lovers
  • shut up, Merlin

• 22,336 posts
  • Joined Jul 11, 2007
  • 5,040 rep

I still can't believe he's gone, seems like a really bad dream. I even can't listening to Glee songs, every line he sing I'm crying, even the happiest song. 

• bat-chen likes this

bat-chen

bat-chen
  • Best Thing In Town

• 16,893 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2006
  • 4,063 rep

I still can't believe he's gone, seems like a really bad dream. I even can't listening to Glee songs, every line he sing I'm crying, even the happiest song. 

I know what you mean :( I listened to Glee song on my MP3 on the bus and I got shriving when I heard Finn voice :(

Billy Spleen

Billy Spleen
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined Jun 25, 2013
  • 26 rep

Did you guys know Cory Monteith died??? I'm so sad :(

Sarcasm

Sarcasm

• 16,001 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 10,024 rep

Did you guys know Cory Monteith died??? I'm so sad :(

Look up, it's all we've been talking about.

don'tdreamitbeit

don'tdreamitbeit
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined Feb 28, 2013
  • 63 rep

Cory's death was really shocking. I mean, I never really liked the character Finn because his plots were always really weird and they changed his character so much, but Cory seemed like a really good person. My favorite Finn solo would have to be Stand by You. The emotion he put into it is amazing, and now I go back and listen to it, and it is so sad. I am anxious to see how they will handle his death on the show.

Sperm

Sperm
  • Gone but not forgotten - FoREVer Jinx<3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,456 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2010
  • 4,063 rep

I loved the beatles themed episode. I cried during Yesterday, it's was just painful to hear it from Lea. :/

Spoiler

A song for the lovers

A song for the lovers
  • shut up, Merlin

• 22,336 posts
  • Joined Jul 11, 2007
  • 5,040 rep

I still don't know if I'm ready to watch Glee...

Angel Joe Armstrong

Angel Joe Armstrong
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2013
  • 58 rep

i didnt think i was ready watch Glee yet  since Fin is gone :cry:    but i was   ...     im a  gleek and always will be a gleek

Advertising

A song for the lovers

A song for the lovers
  • shut up, Merlin

• 22,336 posts
  • Joined Jul 11, 2007
  • 5,040 rep

i didnt think i was ready watch Glee yet  since Fin is gone :cry:    but i was   ...     im a  gleek and always will be a gleek

well I guess you right... but I think I will wait a bit for more episodes

Angel Joe Armstrong

Angel Joe Armstrong
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2013
  • 58 rep

i'm  not going watch this weeks Show cuz  i know i will cry way to much :(    but i should watch it   but then i know it will  be way to hard to watch =/

A song for the lovers

A song for the lovers
  • shut up, Merlin

• 22,336 posts
  • Joined Jul 11, 2007
  • 5,040 rep

i'm  not going watch this weeks Show cuz  i know i will cry way to much :(    but i should watch it   but then i know it will  be way to hard to watch =/

I know how you feel... 

I still cry when I listen to The Scientist, the part when Cory sing... 

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 18,250 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 5,048 rep

I haven't watch the show in years, but I had to tune in tonight. The show is a mess right now, but the emotional moments sure are emotional. :(

gdpony

gdpony
  • Anna Molly

• 10,558 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2009
  • 1,229 rep

Holy shit. I just cried like a baby. This episode was great, and a nice way to say goodbye. I'm not a glee fan anymore, but it was nice to see how they said goodbye to Finn.

Final scene killed me btw, I cried for a good five minutes.

Angel Joe Armstrong

Angel Joe Armstrong
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2013
  • 58 rep

me & mom  watched last night's   episode    it  was so  sad   and   great  :(       i love seeing all cast members all back together again  but it  was a fiting goodbye   to him  ...    i will miss him  :cry:     i know  i wasn't  going to watch  it but  i did  i couldn't help myself :(    this won't change me   i'm still going watch the show :)    

don'tdreamitbeit

don'tdreamitbeit
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined Feb 28, 2013
  • 63 rep

I watched the episode, and I was so glad that they finally did Season's of Love. The song fit perfect for the situation, and I can't believe that they hadn't performed it yet. Also, are my mom and I heartless because we laughed at Mr. Schue crying at the end? I mean, it sounded so fake! Also, we hate his character

• Reberebel96 likes this

fromdecimateddreams

fromdecimateddreams
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Joined Apr 09, 2013
  • 740 rep

I stopped watching the show regularly a few years ago, but I watched the episode last night for Cory and I don't remember the last time I cried that much. The waterworks started ten minutes in when Mercedes sang I'll Stand By You.

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,860 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,433 rep

^I'm like you in that I haven't watched this show since the first season but had to watch it last night.  Didn't shed a tear and knew that Mr. Shue would be the one crying at the end.  But I really liked Jane Lynch's comment after the show - he was famous, and working, and healthy looking and a drug addict.  Call someone if you know someone like this.  Really good message.

• fromdecimateddreams likes this

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 18,250 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 5,048 rep

But I really liked Jane Lynch's comment after the show - he was famous, and working, and healthy looking and a drug addict.  Call someone if you know someone like this.  Really good message.

Agree. I think it's incredibly important.

IlariaIDIOT

IlariaIDIOT
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2010
  • 456 rep

I stopped watching the show regularly a few years ago, but I watched the episode last night for Cory 

So did I. 
It's very sad  :cry:

Makingyourmascarableed

Makingyourmascarableed
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined Apr 03, 2010
  • 227 rep

I've been an on and off Glee fan. I'll be honest, I never got into it until when Blaine was announced and Darren Criss would be playing the character (Because I was a fan of Darren and A Very Potter Musical or back then Harry Potter the Musical was kicking off and becoming this huge hit and I watched him in some ABC show called Eastwick). I did, however, caught up and I was dreading from the announcement of Cory's death as to what they'll do with the character.

I cried a little bit during it. Especially during the scene in Finn's bedroom with his mom, Burt, and Kurt. Lea's song was beautiful but I thought Mr. Shue's crying sounded...fake.

I was expecting a bit more in the episode. I heard rumors that for this episode, they would be using never before shown and uncut footage of Finn but they didn't. I'm not sure if they'll ever release it either separately or on the box set. 

I also found it respectful to not say how Finn died in the show because it could have led to a whole lot of other problems. 

• Reberebel96 likes this

Vesper

Vesper
  • Outlander

• 18,036 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2010
  • 6,653 rep

So it's going to end after the next season. 

Sarcasm

Sarcasm

• 16,001 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 10,024 rep

So it's going to end after the next season.

I'm glad, it's good that shows finally do this. Supernatural is a show which should have ended 4 seasons ago, now it's a bag of testies. Also the cast is growing out of their roles as well

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users