Green Day Reinvented

_dudette_

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall borrow this for another thread. Hope you don't mind? ;) I'll credit you.

And I am glad I wasn't eating, I would've died right here. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I shall borrow this for another thread. Hope you don't mind? ;) I'll credit you.

And I am glad I wasn't eating, I would've died right here. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:sherlock:which one?? :woot: sure!

tumblr_n6pejoWMt41r1yyhoo1_1280.png

You should give him a Cyndaquil, Charmander, Mew, or Sylveon instead. Those are so much cuter than Pikachu! :wub:

0TcZfZI.gif

dr_seuss_how_the_grinch_va_WTetBa_Poster

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And hereby I apologise that I assumed the pig was a dog. Not sure what I was thinking...but yeah, some crazy scientist would probably enjoy it. XD

Also, I want Billie to become an Ewok. Dear Flo-fairy, can you grant me that particular wish?

And hereby I apologise that I assumed the pig was a dog. Not sure what I was thinking...but yeah, some crazy scientist would probably enjoy it. XD

Nah XD it's ok! You can hardly see if it's a cat, dog, pig, or something.

Also, I want Billie to become an Ewok. Dear Flo-fairy, can you grant me that particular wish?

Flobot grants the wish! :D:rose:

EktOAOx.png

I'm not good with classification, it seems...especially when it comes to pigdogs and fairybots.

BUT THAT IS AWESOME. I could probably go with "why Wicket, Wicket has Napoleon complex and is not my favourite character", but since Billie is noted for being short..perhaps it fits to a certain degree. :D

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_n87u9xCHpF1tw90tyo3_r1_500.png

Needs to be more romantic...with candles, candy and stuff. :(

:P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread is my resort for when I'm sad or stressed?(before)---->?(after)

Archived