I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

Marie_GD

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On second listen, A Quick One is better than I thought. I was just expecting something.... greater.

But it is great :)

And the original song is still better imo :D

BE STRONG!

Okay.

Goddamnit, I should've ordered it from iTunes too. -_-`

I got the leak, and my copy came in the mail today. Gonna go to get Best Buy version tomorrow before I get fucked up with my friend. :)

I am going to a party tomorrow too, I will have to go to bestbuy to pick up my copy right after school and some other place for my friend's gift, it's going to be so fun, pool, jacuzzi, live music.

Someone can send me the digital booklet?

oh yes, this would be nice

ahhhh see the light and viva la gloria wont download all the way :(

i think i ran out of memory on my computer. damnnn. i gotta fix that.

I am going to a party tomorrow too, I will have to go to bestbuy to pick up my copy right after school and some other place for my friend's gift, it's going to be so fun, pool, jacuzzi, live music.

oh yes, this would be nice

Very nice. Birthday party?

Also, jacuzzi? Fucking awesome.

man, I love the brotherhood in GDC, someone needs a link and someone gives it right away, gotta love you guys.

ahhhh see the light and viva la gloria wont download all the way :(

i think i ran out of memory on my computer. damnnn. i gotta fix that.

Disk cleanup

YEAH

Can't stop listening to "A Quick One While He's Away". :wub:

I'm not that fond of it.............

man, I love the brotherhood in GDC, someone needs a link and someone gives it right away, gotta love you guys.

It's called Green Day Community for a reason ;)

That's All Right - Pretty cool

Another State of Mind - Pretty awesome

Like a Rolling Stone - AWESOME!!!

A Quick One - CRAZY AWESOME!!!!

I went a got mine from JBHifi. $39 special ed. Cool stuff. Listenin to it now.

It's really produced, but that's the only thing bad I can say so far (I'm on Christian's Inferno now). But, it actually reminds me, all of the songs at some point, of previous albums, and I was afraid it'd be something completely poppy. And the songs change meter and style right in the middle a lot, which kind of throws you for a loop a little. But I think we all have to delve into the story a little before we analyze lyrics...

I'm so excited, now that the album is out, to read pitchfork's smug pretentious criticism of this album!!!

lot of shit going on tomorrow, I was supposed to go to a show of my friend's band and some ROTC camping, GDC for 21st century breakdown's day, lt's like everyone chose the day where I was going to be busy.

should be a great day

It's called Green Day Community for a reason ;)

COMMUNISTS :angry:

I'vehad my copy for several days. I win.

I'll probably go to target and get a legit copy later (unless it's a censored version, that just doesn't fly).

I got mine in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be happier that they made a mistake and gave it to me one day early ;D

I got mine in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be happier that they made a mistake and gave it to me one day early ;D

I can see it's the book version huh?

I really need to convince my mom to buy me the normal one and the booklet one.

time to lie

lot of shit going on tomorrow, I was supposed to go to a show of my friend's band and some ROTC camping, GDC for 21st century breakdown's day, lt's like everyone chose the day where I was going to be busy.

should be a great day

Damn that sounds like hella fun shit tomorrow. Are you gonna bring the CD and a boombox for the ROTC camping trip or is it like a ghetto camping trip?

does anyone out there have Zune Marketplace? If so can you download 21st CB yet? its past midnight here. 12:16 to be exact and i still cant download it! my back up plan is to have my Zune with the album on it with me at all times. in case Best Buy i sold out of CD's or something goes horribly wrong and prevents me from listening to the CD, i will have my Zuney :happy:

Damn that sounds like hella fun shit tomorrow. Are you gonna bring the CD and a boombox for the ROTC camping trip or is it like a ghetto camping trip?

I'm not going to the trip, it was a overnight, fuck that, I am staying with the party.

hopefully my friend is going to play 21st century breakdown, I will show everyone how awesome i am when they see me signing along, they will be like "it just came out today and he knows the lyrics" "I want to blow him" and such xD

NAH, just to show off I had already listened to it hours ago

I'm not going to the trip, it was a overnight, fuck that, I am staying with the party.

hopefully my friend is going to play 21st century breakdown, I will show everyone how awesome i am when they see me signing along, they will be like "it just came out today and he knows the lyrics" "I want to blow him" and such xD

NAH, just to show off I had already listened to it hours ago

Fuck singing. Grab a girl and start dancing or freaking to one of the songs. They'll be all over you because you know your rhythm.

Fuck singing. Grab a girl and start dancing or freaking to one of the songs. They'll be all over you because you know your rhythm.

LOL, I am terrible with chicks, plus, I'm fugly and don't know how to/care about dancing

Archived