Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Voting has started in the Karaoke Contest. Listen to the entries and vote for your favorite.

Photo

I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
601 replies to this topic

TheBullwinkle

TheBullwinkle
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,878 posts
  • Joined Oct 13, 2005
  • 17 rep
QUOTE (Kate Austen @ May 23 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't won any copies..but I've bought 5 copies so far.

Two for Hot Topic CD signing, Best Buy limited Book, Regular version at Best Buy (before i knew they were doing a signing at Hot Topic). Then I pre-ordered the $100+ version.

Same here. I pre-ordered the regular version, the iTunes version, and the $100+ version, then I bought my mom the regular copy and the Best Buy edition for myself.

Peace and Rainbows

Peace and Rainbows
  • "Gromit we've forgot the crackers!"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts
  • Joined Jan 30, 2009
  • 88 rep
I got the regular target version. i know i suck but I loved it. I played it with my dad but he got completyly touchered by it. Cleaned the house(i don't have a walkman so i have to use the family's stero) and then an hour later downloaded it and watched star trek for the second time. and fell asleep listening to it and reading the lyric book. Damn that was a good day