I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

Marie_GD

I pre-ordered the limited edition which came with an MP3 download, which I just recived...and wow.

They did it so you have to download each track individually. How stupid. Why cant you just download them as one file? Thanks but no thanks. I'll just rip my CD when I go out and buy another copy.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't got mine in the mail yet :(

I havent gotten mine in the mail yet either but its still the 14th in California, hopinh it arrives tomorrow in the mail so I can listen to it when I get home from work

I havent gotten mine in the mail yet either but its still the 14th in California, hopinh it arrives tomorrow in the mail so I can listen to it when I get home from work

Yeah I live in CA. So I hope it comes tomorrow too!

I downloaded it a few days ago and I've listened to it a ridiculous amount of times. I love it.

me too, yay us !

I pre-ordered the limited edition which came with an MP3 download, which I just recived...and wow.

They did it so you have to download each track individually. How stupid. Why cant you just download them as one file? Thanks but no thanks. I'll just rip my CD when I go out and buy another copy.

The one from Warner? They sent me a downloader and that automatically downloaded all the songs into my music folder.......

Yeah I live in CA. So I hope it comes tomorrow too!

hopfully we both get lucky and it does, did you order from amazon.com too or another site?

hopfully we both get lucky and it does, did you order from amazon.com too or another site?

I pre-ordered from greenday.com

The one from Warner? They sent me a downloader and that automatically downloaded all the songs into my music folder.......

I clicked the link in the email, and it took me to a Warner page, with all the songs with individual download links.

I pre-ordered from greenday.com

oh cool cool, i preordered from amazon.com so im just getting the standard cd nothing fancy haha

oh cool cool, i preordered from amazon.com so im just getting the standard cd nothing fancy haha

Yeah I just ordered the regular one too :)

I clicked the link in the email, and it took me to a Warner page, with all the songs with individual download links.

That's weird...it didn't even take me to a page...when I clicked it just brought up the downloader.

Yeah I just ordered the regular one too :)

oh thats cool i thought they had the special edition one too on greenday.com so wasnt sure which you got

Can't stop listening to "A Quick One While He's Away". :wub:

:cry:

Am I missing out that much?

Gah, maybe I should just listen to the leak.

D;

I love Horseshoes and Handgrenades, East Jesus Nowhere, Static Age and Murder City. Those would be my favourite so farr.

:cry:

Am I missing out that much?

Gah, maybe I should just listen to the leak.

D;

BE STRONG!

Can you share dear?

I can PM them all to you if you like, I've already uploaded them. :)

I can PM them all to you if you like, I've already uploaded them. :)

I'd like that.

edit: nevermind

I got the leak, and my copy came in the mail today. Gonna go to get Best Buy version tomorrow before I get fucked up with my friend. :)

That's weird...it didn't even take me to a page...when I clicked it just brought up the downloader.

Ditto.

like a rolling stone is really good

a quick one while he is away is great as well

I love all of the bonus songs. Which is awesome, because I thought I'd hate all of them.

Archived