I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

Marie_GD

Got mine from HMV this morning, about half way through it...i love this album so far! :D

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind hearing those bonus tracks ... xD

I'm getting my copy of the album later, not sure where the money is coming from though lol.

I bought the limited edition book type CD album from HMV in London before work today. It looks great, but i'm at work so won't be listening to it till this evening. Its cost £21.99 which is quite a lot, but got to get the limited edition!

Did anyone get this edition cheaper anywhere?

I bought this edition too for 19.99 euros...so, it's a little bit cheaper!

I bought the limited edition book type CD album from HMV in London before work today. It looks great, but i'm at work so won't be listening to it till this evening. Its cost £21.99 which is quite a lot, but got to get the limited edition!

i got it for 19.99 EUR on amazon

thats like 15 £, mabye even less

BUTTT media is much cheaper here. i lived in london for a year and really felt the difference. cds are so expensive in the UK

Mail just arrived. :D

Still I will have to wait another couple of others, because I am waiting for someone to call me back and I wouldn't like the listening to be interrupted. And later I will drive over to my friend to watch the mtv special with her together. I think, I will gonna listen to the album in full this evening, when I have more time to focus.

This is a happy day. :)

The cover of A Quick One While He's Away is awesome. I love it! :D

hahah yeah i totally agree :cool: and so is That's All Right

I got mine when i got up, fond it through the letterbox, just listened to on the surround sound on loud sounded fucking epic! Already heard it though so knew what was on it..but still thrilling to hear it from the proper CD!

^^ i want to bonus tracks....*goes on a hunt for them*

I downloaded mine off Itunes today but also listened to it a ridiculous amount of times on that website ive also listened to it a ridiculous amount of times since i bought it LoL

I got it for £17.99 from Play.

Breakdown is No.1 on the iTunes AUS Top Album Chart!

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!

I had been sad all day for some reason, and when I was in school and asked my sister if the album was there yet (i pre-ordered it) she kept saying no, and I was all oh no.. something has gone wrong.. and then when I came home it was on my bed.. HAHA. I started jumping around and now I'm listening to it:D I can't stop smiling!

I love Green Day!

Breakdown is No.1 on the iTunes AUS Top Album Chart!

Woo! KYE is #6 on the Hot 30 Countdown.

I just listened to it and I'm too stunned to say anything about it exept it's awesome. I'll write a detailed review later though.

So, I also saw this special edition with the book in the store for 19,99 €, but I bought the normal CD. What exactly is in this book and is it worth it?

I just listened to it and I'm too stunned to say anything about it exept it's awesome. I'll write a detailed review later though.

So, I also saw this special edition with the book in the store for 19,99 €, but I bought the normal CD. What exactly is in this book and is it worth it?

i have the special edition and its pretty neat, man

the artwork is very nice

but i mainly got it because i have the AI special edition (WHICH IS STILL THE BEST, because its like a diary, with billies handwriting and stuff) and i wanted to have the special edition of 21st CB too

oh my gosh!!! im listening to it now its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good with a capital G!!!!!!! i love it love it love it!!! il be listening to it all day since im sick and dont have to go to school!!! oh my gosh!!!

*i dont have to go to school! im sick! ive never been so happy and over joyed and extatified to be sick!!! hahahah

no wered my tissue box run off to?

Archived