I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

Marie_GD

LOL, I am terrible with chicks, plus, I'm fugly and don't know how to/care about dancing

That's not the way to think lol. No one is fugly. Also, I thought I didn't know how to dance but I was pulled onto the dance floor and just did it. It's all natural dude. Watch Hitch if you really think you have a problem with it though.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuucckk thiss. see the light and viva la gloria still wont download even tho i deleted a shit load of stuff off my computer to make room.

hmmmm ill go try the other computer. does anyone know if there is a limit on how many times you can download it from that warner link?

didnt work

would it be possible for someone to PM me those 2 songs? that would be AMAZING. and probably stop me from going on a violent rampage :D

Nasty t'storm just woke me up, but that's OK - I'm pulling down my iTunes deluxe version pre-order as we speak. Time to go dump the webrips of last week's "leak". Then on the pickup dock for later today, Best Buy's holding a copy of the limited-edition CD for me -- but my wife won't let me look at the artwork booklet until Father's Day next month. :down: Buuuuut, she's coming to the DC concert with me in July and will at least let me play the album in the house -- but not in front of our daughter! :lol:

I love the Full House rip off guitar solo in 21 Guns.

I TOTALLY thought that the first time I heard 21 Guns. And the rest of the song sounds like All the Young Dudes.

That being said, the album is awesome! Some of it is fresh and a lot is a throwback to late 90s early 2000 Green Day. In fact, a lot of the album reminds me of Warning and Nimrod. Green Day has yet to disappoint me.

Oh, by the way, I'm getting The Best Buy "book" version tomorrow since that is what I got for American Idiot.

Hehe, I was sitting at the bus stop down the road this morning, and saw a courier truck parked at the petrol station..then a mail truck drive down the road I live on, I knew one of them had delievered my Deluxe edition. Fuck it, I still went and bought the standard right after that. Im kickin it old school right now and having my first official listen on my OLD walkman that AI use to get raped in. :lol:

I opened my deluxe edition ( I wish I didnt) it now lives in a box :lol: And the vinyl/artbook set (probably the same) will be here in a few months. Im still pissed that the album arrived on release day, I wanted it a day early! :lol:

Man music sounds shit through this crappy walkman..it must be, what, worth $20 bucks?! :lol: OL' SCHOOL FTW!

I took the plunge and ended up ordering the deluxe vinyl edition tonight and I just finished downloading the digital copy. It made a huge figurative dent in my wallet but I know it's worth every penny. I can't wait to hear it on vinyl! Now, I'm gonna listen to it on my huge headphones. I can't believe the day has arrived! Ahhhhh.

I'll buy it this aftermoon after my english course, but I don't know if it's arrived in my country...I hope!

I would love to have the bonus tracks. By email. Or sendspace. Not mega upload. Yeah, that's my dream for today

:ninja:

I just bought it. I was the first :D Not too difficult if the shops opens in front of you

I just bought it! When I came in the store, I couldn't find the album. But then I saw the cashier just putting like a dozen copies of it on the counter!

So I think I was one of the first ones to buy it =D

YEAHH!! gza.gif

I would love to have the bonus tracks. By email. Or sendspace. Not mega upload. Yeah, that's my dream for today

:ninja:

As would I :D By any means or source.

I have to wait for my Best Buy pre oreder to come today so I can return it and get the Target edition with 6 live songs. Someone must know the songs by now.

Two days ago (13th) I was walking to band practise, when I remebered that the local record store gets in CD's a day or two early. I went in and asked, and got my hopes up, but, alas, they didn't have it yet.

So the next day I went back in and sure enough they had it in a box behind the counter, not allowed to sell it yet. They sold it to me anyway 'cos I'm a regular! Went home, to my room, put it on, laid down and just listened to it. Can't get enough of it. "It's the best thing I've ever heard" is a massive claim but I'm prepared to make it.

I got my download from the $89.99 special edition this morning but "Last of the american girls" was only a 30sec preview. :(

I pre-ordered the limited edition which came with an MP3 download, which I just recived...and wow.

They did it so you have to download each track individually. How stupid. Why cant you just download them as one file? Thanks but no thanks. I'll just rip my CD when I go out and buy another copy.

LOL! I didnt even get my early download!!! RIP!!!

Waiting for the mail. Can't really focus on work today. :D

I have listened to the leak, but am still very excited about hearing the album in full and with the songs in the right order, since my mp3-player fucked up the order all the time.

22 songs waiting to download on iTunes. I'm shaped, though, so can't download until Sunday.

I went to the CD shop wearing my favorite Green Day T-Shirt and my oldest pair of Chucks and I bought it :wub: The guy at the counter was like "Ah, the new Green Day album. I sold it many many times today." That made me kinda happy... :happy: I listened to the first 5 songs in the car on the way home and I'll listen to the rest right now... I'll be back when I'm done.

I bought it, I ran in the store :lol:

And I took the limited edition and I ordered a sign of 21CB they had :]

It's beautiful :wub:

maybe im not able to buy today :cry: i have to wait for tomorrow

but i dowloaded all songs

just had it delivered, like seriously 2 mins ago

i love amazong right now, i was a bit worried that i wont get it until tomorrow

i have the special edition and love it. even though i think the AI special edition Book was prettier

I got my download from the $89.99 special edition this morning but "Last of the american girls" was only a 30sec preview. :(

WHAT? thats shady!

love that song.

Archived