Group "B" of GDC

random_kangaroo

Haha, this thread is going nowhere XD

East Jesus Nowhere? :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and that's the best argument I've read. can I quote you to some of my friends? :dry:

go ahead, tell everyone you need to!

Only listened to 21 Guns and obviously Know Your Enemy so far. So I'm not doing that bad...:P

I'm one of the few who's going to wait for the CD to come out before I listen to it...it just wouldn't be as intense to put in 21CB for the first time if I'd already heard all the songs from it. I want to put it in and blast it and be completely amazed by it, not listen to it on the internet. It just wouldn't be the same...

It is really hard with the songs already posted on the internet, I still have 10 days to wait. :dry:

Haha, this thread is going nowhere XD

East Jesus Nowhere? :lol:

NO NAMES

What? Did I hear you say 21 guns? :lol:

uhm no i said no names :huh:

:happy:

I'm one of the few who's going to wait for the CD to come out before I listen to it...it just wouldn't be as intense to put in 21CB for the first time if I'd already heard all the songs from it. I want to put it in and blast it and be completely amazed by it, not listen to it on the internet. It just wouldn't be the same...

It is really hard with the songs already posted on the internet, I still have 10 days to wait. :dry:

Well, you can wait three days and stream it on VH1. You can still blast it. I don't see why you need to wait for the physical copy.

Well, you can wait three days and stream it on VH1. You can still blast it. I don't see why you need to wait for the physical copy.

And that's why you're not a Group B member :P

16l01vl.png

:lol:

But wait....waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

You didn't listen Hearts Collide?

Well, I guess that I'm eating my favorite meal at any time because I enjoy it. I don't see the point in starving myself just so that I can have a minimal amount of extra enjoyment. I never care about the first listen to an album. It's always the second or third that gets me.

And that's why you're not a Group B member :P

:lol:

But wait....waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

You didn't listen Hearts Collide?

yes i did but i thought i would scribble it out for effect

i havent listened to lights out though

I AM SO WAITING! I'll admit to Lights Out and Hearts Collide, but that hardly even counts.

I don't know what I'm going to do if my pre-order doesn't come on May 15th! I WILL DIE!

But I've decided I'm going to listen to the albums in order, one a day, and I'll time it perfectly. Again, assuming the pre-orders will come May 15th...

I will also admit to listening to American Eulogy live. Specifically, Modern World, but I mean, COME ON! It's Mike, I couldn't pass that up. Not for a second...

does anyone else think Green Day is prophetic

Ah, okay.

That doesn't really make sense, since Lights Out is officially released, while as far as I know, Hearts Collide isn't. :happy:

They're B-sides, so it's okay.

and Know Your Enemy's okay too because it's already released and stuff.

(I'll admit I've seen 30 seconds of some live songs, and watched the Viva La Gloria and Murder City ones live... *feels guilty*)

Ah, okay.

That doesn't really make sense, since Lights Out is officially released, while as far as I know, Hearts Collide isn't. :happy:

Yeh but i bought KYE on itunes so i didn't get lights out and i only listened to the whole of hearts collide cos i heard the preview and didn't like it so i wanted to hear all of it :) if that makes sense

i've heard nothing but kye and hearts collide, i'm very proud of myself :D

I feel left out...you guys are all talking about the good songs off the CD, and I've only heard Know Your Enemy and Viva la Gloria (live version...)

Ugh, I can't wait for this damn CD to come out already, it's going to be terrible waiting for it...

Yeh but i bought KYE on itunes so i didn't get lights out and i only listened to the whole of hearts collide cos i heard the preview and didn't like it so i wanted to hear all of it :) if that makes sense

Oh, okay. But you can download Lights Out, right? Or untill you buy it or something...:)

does anyone else think Green Day is prophetic

what do u mean by prophetic? :lol:

and I'll admit I've listened to Viva La Gloria live...

Archived