Group "B" of GDC

random_kangaroo

^

Pff, but still, you kinda heard other songs apart from KYE, lol xDD

Just little parts and live :cry:

and I'm probably not the only one Group B member who did that.

Damn I can't find the smiley I'm looking for.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pfff... group A is for the cheaters

Well, I have heard the songs live when they first were played so I already knew them anyway :P

Group A is for the unpatient fans, let´s put it this way :cool:

Guest ☼

I've only heard "Know your enemy" once. It was kind of hard to avoid.

Other than that, I'm waiting till The 15th.

:]

Pfft doesn't bother me. I'm listening to 21 Guns right now....fuck waiting! That's like waiting to have sex! :lol:

You quit trying to spread your whorish ways.

jki<3u

pfff... group A is for the cheaters

Well you could call us that if those songs had leaked like 21st CB :P

This thread gets ridiculous

:P

Well, I have heard the songs live when they first were played so I already knew them anyway :P

Group A is for the unpatient fans, let´s put it this way :cool:

Ok for the unpatient fans.

And for the cheaters!!!

Group B ftw. :cool:

I've only heard the songs that have been officially released (KYE, Hearts Collide, Lights Out). Not even the demo, or any of the live recordings. I'm trying to decide when I should listen to the demo, maybe the morning of the 15th, right before I go out to get the cd? idk yet, I may just wait. I've already been this patient, I can go a bit longer I guess.

But anyway, this thread sounds a hell of a lot like an AA support group or something. :lol:

It sounds like Bruce Springsteen, The Clash, The Jam, Queen, Ramones, The Replacements, The Beatles, and The Who all playing at the same time, but instead of assorted good music flung into chaos, it comes out clean and fantastic. You can hear the influences and it's built around the influence, but what makes it rise up is Green Day's own spice of ambition and retaliation. Billie Joe goes from a sufficient vocalist whose writing is better than his throat to a vocalist who really can drive a point home like any classic rock and roller, and producer Butch Vig throws down the best production on a Green Day album. Like Born To Run, the album celebrates itself, which may seem pretentious, but an album needs to believe that it's fantastic in order to be truly effective. Like Paul Westerberg, Bruce Springsteen, and Pete Townshend before him, Billie Joe Armstrong has realized that a dope-smoking moron like himself can be important. An album hasn't sounded this triumphant and simultaneously depressing and joyful in maybe thirty four years. To those who haven't listened: You're in for a treat. I expected a lot, but Vig's production sort of blew me back. Bringing the spot-on songwriting of Warning: together with the now-perfected ambition of American Idiot throws this up as nearly the most influential album of the decade, and I've only heard seven tracks.

You quit trying to spread your whorish ways.

jki<3u

:lol: Awww....but I wanna be a whore. :(

I'm trying to decide when I should listen to the demo, maybe the morning of the 15th, right before I go out to get the cd?

I'm considering doing that too, not sure though.

Pfft doesn't bother me. I'm listening to 21 Guns right now....fuck waiting! That's like waiting to have sex! :lol:

total orgasm when billie hits the high note on "21"

cant wait to hear them, so excited, its gonna be better for us group b'ers

It sounds like Bruce Springsteen, The Clash, The Jam, Queen, Ramones, The Replacements, The Beatles, and The Who all playing at the same time, but instead of assorted good music flung into chaos, it comes out clean and fantastic. You can hear the influences and it's built around the influence, but what makes it rise up is Green Day's own spice of ambition and retaliation. Billie Joe goes from a sufficient vocalist whose writing is better than his throat to a vocalist who really can drive a point home like any classic rock and roller, and producer Butch Vig throws down the best production on a Green Day album. Like Born To Run, the album celebrates itself, which may seem pretentious, but an album needs to believe that it's fantastic in order to be truly effective. Like Paul Westerberg, Bruce Springsteen, and Pete Townshend before him, Billie Joe Armstrong has realized that a dope-smoking moron like himself can be important. An album hasn't sounded this triumphant and simultaneously depressing and joyful in maybe thirty four years. To those who haven't listened: You're in for a treat. I expected a lot, but Vig's production sort of blew me back. Bringing the spot-on songwriting of Warning: together with the now-perfected ambition of American Idiot throws this up as nearly the most influential album of the decade, and I've only heard seven tracks.

Is that meant to make us listen?

Sorry, it's too long to read :lol:

yeah!

cant wait to hear them, so excited, its gonna be better for us group b'ers

Keep tellin' yourself that. :lol:

No, it's just the best preview you'll get to keep you eager.

The words of the group A members are POISON!

Do not falter, comrades!

That was really well written, and now it's got me even more excited. I'm glad I'm waiting. :happy:

Keep tellin' yourself that. :lol:

think of it this way, you are having lots of little orgasms, but when i have mine its gonna be absolutely massive and tear inducing!

No, it's just the best preview you'll get to keep you eager.

Oh, I just read it :happy:

Nice preview!

The words of the group A members are POISON!

Do not falter, comrades!

:lol: :lol:

finally! I thought I was the only insane person wanting to wait for the CD.

REMEMBER

are we WE ARE THE WAITING

think of it this way, you are having lots of little orgasms, but when i have mine its gonna be absolutely massive and tear inducing!

and that's the best argument I've read. can I quote you to some of my friends? :dry:

Archived