Group "B" of GDC

random_kangaroo

I know there are a select few of us who are holding out for the May 15th release date!

Here is a place for us to support one another in these difficult and trying times! Hang in there!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Err, yay, I guess :lol:

Let's give it another name, Group B is a little boring :P

Cccccccccrrrrrrrraaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy. :P

Sorry, I've went through a lot new releases of Green Day albums, and I've never waited. :lol:

Well I mean "B" could stand for anything you want. :P

Like, "badass" or "balls to the wall" or... "batshit insane for waiting"... haha.

i almost hear the songs yesterday, but i didnt :lol:

yeah.

im joining this group. i briefly relapsed and listend to about 30 seconds of each of the new songs from last night. but i'm clean now and i'm gonna try my best to hold out til the 15th... as insanely difficult as that may be.

Yay. I'm not the only one. :lol:

But as Sanne said, group B is a little bit boring.

lets listen to 'old' green day, that will keep us togheter until 15

Well I mean "B" could stand for anything you want. :P

Like, "badass" or "balls to the wall" or... "batshit insane for waiting"... haha.

Group ...

*fails at thinking of awesome name* :(

lets listen to 'old' green day, that will keep us togheter until 15

I'm listening to Hearts Collide :happy:

Actually, most of the time I'm listening to nothing, since my iTunes library is full of crap and I'm too lazy to remove things or make playlists :lol:

It's ridiculously hard not to listen to those songs. I'll listen to Know Your Enemy, Lights Out, and Hearts Collide in the meantime.

Only 9 more days to go!

i was gonna wait for the cd then gave up and listened to the songs!

GOOD LOCK GUYS! you ahve waited 5 years! 5 YEARS! now your 1 click away from HEARING them again!

Do I still qualify for this group if I've all ready seen their new video? *yes I'm probably a noob for asking this*

ok , then, lets talk about kye, lights out, and hearts collide

isnt the drum intro on lights out kickass?

GOOD LOCK GUYS! you ahve waited 5 years! 5 YEARS! now your 1 click away from HEARING them again!

That was evil. :lol:

I guess I'm in this group

But only cos I have no interest in the new album right now.

I'll buy it cos its Green Day

but I don't really care all that much.

Do I still qualify for this group if I've all ready seen their new video? *yes I'm probably a noob for asking this*

Yeah, of course! (well, unless you mean something different from the KYE video :lol:)

I'm joining this group.

My boyfriend and I PROMISED each other we wouldn't listen to ANY new songs until we can listen to them together, even if it's AFTER the 15th!

(Except for KYE, LO, HC, and 21CB (demo))

He's such a good boyfriend! :wub:

for ONCE my ridiculously new fanhood is in my advantage :lol:

:lol:

Well, I also wanted to belong to you guys... but I wasn't strong enough and it's not like it was with the demo. The band wanted the songs to be on the radio and I'm sure they knew that they would also appear on the internet, so why not listen to them? Mh...maybe I'm just trying to convince myself, but I don't feel guilty.

That was evil. :lol:

revange from declined mod application ^^,

I feel like I'm so used to waiting, and now that it's finally here, I just don't wanna believe it! It's like impossible. I'm like "No, they can't be coming out with a new album! They just can't be!!!"

I feel like I'm so used to waiting, and now that it's finally here, I just don't wanna believe it! It's like impossible. I'm like "No, they can't be coming out with a new album! They just can't be!!!"

agreed

i feel like im part of something bigger

Archived