Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lady Gaga

• Please log in to reply
1898 replies to this topic

Asa.

Asa.
  • Raptor Vampire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Joined Sep 24, 2012
  • 1,019 rep
The only songs I can get into are Aura and Jewels N' Drugs, other than that, I just don't like it.

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,441 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,805 rep

I absolutely can't stop listening to Dope :wub:

Dr. Queen Schultz

Dr. Queen Schultz
  • Hakuna Matata, bitches!

• 16,379 posts
  • Joined Jul 27, 2008
  • 4,484 rep

^Man do I love it too.

desertrose

desertrose
  • Best Thing In Town

• 9,333 posts
  • Joined Mar 11, 2011
  • 11,279 rep

BioMERECMAAOMaa.png

Lady Gaga News @TomyKMonster 3m

Lady Gaga rehearsing for tonight's performance at #SXSW Festival in Austin,

Jeffrey Jones

Jeffrey Jones
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2014
  • 24 rep

Gdo77Gu.jpg

Lady Gaga, pop culture icon, friend of Billy Joe, and biggest music celebrity in history, has just released her second single from her latest album with jazz singer, Tony Bennet, Cheek to Cheek. The song is called 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love'.

you can buy it here: https://itunes.apple...14?ign-mpt=uo=4

AND BEFORE YOU HATERS HATE ON ME AGAIN FOR NOTHING YES THIS IS GREEN DAY RELATED BECAUSE BILLY JOE LIKE LADY GAGA AND WOULD WANT YOU TO SUPPORT HER ON HERE

Proof:

4.159841.jpg

Catbug

Catbug
  • Spermbreath

• 9,000 posts
  • Joined Feb 17, 2009
  • 3,285 rep

Merged with the Lady Gaga topic. It doesn't need its own just because she's friends with Billie.

21guns&novacaine

21guns&novacaine
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Joined Apr 25, 2013
  • 15 rep

I haven't been very into Lady Gaga up until now, when I looked up the video for Judas. It's a good song, I like it, and if you twisted my arm, I might admit that I love it. So to all you other Lady Gaga fans, any other song recs you got? Love to listen to more, just don't know where to start. XD

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 18,245 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 5,047 rep

I haven't been very into Lady Gaga up until now, when I looked up the video for Judas. It's a good song, I like it, and if you twisted my arm, I might admit that I love it. So to all you other Lady Gaga fans, any other song recs you got? Love to listen to more, just don't know where to start. XD

I think The Fame Monster is the best place to start. It's only eight songs and I think they're her at her best, where she perfectly balanced her image with her music. I was just listening to Dance in the Dark and shit, that song is just so great.

insomniacc

insomniacc
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2014
  • 73 rep

Why would I be ashamed? Only stupid little insecure teenagers think someone should be ashamed for liking a certain type of music.  I loved The Fame and The Fame Monster. Respected the hell out of the fact that she created a career for herself in an extremely competative industry by writing her own songs and performing anywhere she could, until she reached the top. Loved her controversial image too. But then Born This Way came out and it just felt flat and bland. The controversy got old too, you can't sail on that forever. So yeah I'm a fan, but only of The Fame and The Fame Monster and what she did in that era.

EDIT: OMG BILLIE JOE IS IN A PICTURE WITH GAGA!!! HEY GUYS, IT'S OK FOR US TO LIKE HER NOW!! WE DON'T HAVE TO BE ASHAMED NOW!!!

/sarcasm off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users