90 second preview tonight

Fuzz

:angry:

what's up dude? :D

be happy. in nearly 4 hours you'll get 90 seconds of a brandnew awesome green day song to hear. :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I mean is that we were always told that all the accounts for Green Day on there are fake, so when did they get a real one?

It doesn't really matter to me since I hate MySpace and the like, but I'm confused.

What I mean is that we were always told that all the accounts for Green Day on there are fake, so when did they get a real one?

It doesn't really matter to me since I hate MySpace and the like, but I'm confused.

Nah they've had an official Green Day one for ages, but the individual members of the band don't have their own myspaces. That's what people are referring to when they say "all their myspaces are fake".

As someone said earlier, they don't each have their own but as a band they do. I'm sure Warner runs it, but it's still their official page.

We have to wait longer for the clip

We will get the clip in a couple of hours. Be happy! :happy:

As someone said earlier, they don't each have their own but as a band they do. I'm sure Warner runs it, but it's still their official page.

yes, it's official and warner runs it.

We will get the clip in a couple of hours. Be happy! :happy:

that's what i said :D

Why so mad?

what's up dude? :D

be happy. in nearly 4 hours you'll get 90 seconds of a brandnew awesome green day song to hear. :lol:

coz it will be 2am here when it comes on and i have work tomorrow which means i will have to wait until tomorrow evening to hear it. im gonna miss out on all the fun here :(

They don't have personal myspaces that they themselves run.
Nah they do have an official Green Day one, but the individual members of the band don't have their own myspaces.

Oh. It makes sense now.

coz it will be 2am here when it comes on and i have work tomorrow which means i will have to wait until tomorrow evening to hear it. im gonna miss out on all the fun here :(

ohh that's really mad.

we all will miss you.

I WILL stay up, though I have to be up early in the morning, and for now I will watch heroes. :)

Aww :(

Aww, couldn't you set your alarm a bit early and fit in a couple of listens before work?

Aww, couldn't you set your alarm a bit early and fit in a couple of listens before work?

but i hate getting up!

so ill just wait :)

hey andres, i have a random question for you

how do you keep everything so organized? like do you hand write stuff and keep it in a folder

or type stuff up and save it on your computer

like idk, im just curious to how you run this place.

horray, this is gonna be über grrrrrrrreat night ! it's so awesome to be green day fan in these days :happy:

horray, this is gonna be über grrrrrrrreat night ! it's so awesome to be green day fan in these days :happy:

It is always awesome =D

hey andres, i have a random question for you

how do you keep everything so organized? like do you hand write stuff and keep it in a folder

or type stuff up and save it on your computer

like idk, im just curious to how you ruin this place.

Well that's a nice thing to say! :lol:

and that rolling stone article says this about the song: " Opening powerfully like an AC/DC track, Tre Cool drums furiously as Armstrong sings ‘Silence is the enemy so give me revolution.’ ” so i dunno is that current 30sec preview from the beginning of the song or is it starting with those words :o maybe i got it right, maybe not lol.

Well that's a nice thing to say! :lol:

HAHAHAH

oops

i changed it

but now it's immortalized in your quote, thanks.

:P

HAHAHAH

oops

i changed it

but now it's immortalized in your quote, thanks.

:P

you're very welcome! :P

:lol:

and that rolling stone article says this about the song: " Opening powerfully like an AC/DC track, Tre Cool drums furiously as Armstrong sings ‘Silence is the enemy so give me revolution.’ ” so i dunno is that current 30sec preview from the beginning of the song or is it starting with those words :o maybe i got it right, maybe not lol.

I was thinking that too. I'm pretty sure Billie doesn't sing "silence is the enemy so give me a revolution". Maybe the article is wrong...

I was thinking that too. I'm pretty sure Billie doesn't sing "silence is the enemy so give me a revolution". Maybe the article is wrong...

maybe this comes later in the song (?)

Archived