90 second preview tonight

Fuzz

i don't believe so.

I think the correct answer is "Not yet." I think the whole album will be leaked unfortunately. Shit like that happens even to the best.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the correct answer is "Not yet." I think the whole album will be leaked unfortunately. Shit like that happens even to the best.

i guess so. but i don't think ill listen to it. its like the concert last night, i wanna see vids of the old songs they played, but only snippets of the new stuff.

didnt AI get leaked and shared on gda?

i guess so. but i don't think ill listen to it. its like the concert last night, i wanna see vids of the old songs they played, but only snippets of the new stuff.

Eh I listened to the whole thing. Didn't get much from it but I like the sound. But I don't think I'd listen to it if it was leaked a few days before. It'll be out the day after finals for me, so it will be a nice present.

didnt AI get leaked and shared on gda?

Yup. We posted it a week early. But we didn't have the visitors then that we do now. not even half.

Yup. We posted it a week early. But we didn't have the visitors then that we do now. not even half.

Something tells me it wouldn't be allowed here if it were leaked this time around.

Something tells me it wouldn't be allowed here if it were leaked this time around.

I wonder when promos will be sent out. I mean the album is almost a month away from release.

Nah, the record label is totally aware of us now. We'd get a taken down notice right away.

We didn't have any contact with the band back then. i'd feel guilty about it now.

Nah, the record label is totally aware of us now. We'd get a taken down notice right away.

We didn't have any contact with the band back then. i'd feel guilty about it now.

I hear ya. But a leak is inevitable. I would just tell everyone to ABSOLUTELY NOT post links in the forum. And people could just stick to PMs.

I hear ya. But a leak is inevitable. I would just tell everyone to ABSOLUTELY NOT post links in the forum. And people could just stick to PMs.

If/when it does happen, the mods better be in full force. We will likely get a n00b attack.

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

------99-------------99---------------------------------

------99-------------99---------------------------------

--9-977-99-(99)-9977-99------------4444444-------

--7-777-77-(77)-7777-77--(x3)-----2222222-------

_________(pm)____________________________

i tried to get the strumming pattern as best i could but thats basically what's he's playing

Archived