90 second preview tonight

Fuzz

I just got word in that the 90 second preview, which is airing at the NCAA Championship game at 9pm EST, will be made available on GreenDay.com and the official MySpace at the same time. We can use this thread to discuss this, along with the 30 second preview we got yesterday (which can be found here or can be downloaded here)

Click here to download the video. Biggest thanks to Matt (gdkid2010)for sending it.

Video uploaded to YouTube by Noodlez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAEsmYaps9Q&fmt=18

Matt sent us some high quality screenshots from the video. You can see them in the Picture Vault

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_V...s.php?album=165

billiejoe1 posted some screencaps here

Audio

Clip from the official site

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBBNGV7N

CBS preview audio (Thanks to Matt for the original video that this audio was taken from)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NW47L1SA

KYE295.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if the game is playing on any channel besides CBS? Because I don't get CBS on my Dish Network.

I just got word in that the 90 second preview, which is airing at the NCAA Championship game at 9pm EST, will be made available on GreenDay.com at the same time.

did you contact the management, or did i miss something?

Does anyone know if the game is playing on any channel besides CBS? Because I don't get CBS on my Dish Network.

you could watch it at http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Does that mean you can go to gd.com on 3pm and than hear the 90 second preview, instead of having to watch the basketball thing?

You could also go to GD.com, because there you will also hear the preview, right? :)

But idk about other channels..

Does that mean you can go to gd.com on 3pm and than hear the 90 second preview, instead of having to watch the basketball thing?

I was going to ask the same question...

It will be on the official site and the myspace around the same time it airs at the basketball game.

Someone from the label sent me an email.

that's great.

i'm getting depressed, i also want to get mails from the label and management :lol:

It will be on the official site and the myspace around the same time it airs at the basketball game.

So we don't even have to watch the beginning of the game anymore! :)

i see.

I guess I'll watch the game, just for fun.

Thanks andres, really..i am so nervous.

So that's 2am UK time... Idk whether to stay up for it or not :/

Okay, nice :happy:

Now I really gotta go to sleep if I don't wanna be zombie tomorrow..

So we don't even have to watch the beginning of the game anymore! :)

yes, i'm really happy about it.especially beause there won't be any talking :happy:

i wonder if they'll get it up at 9 or before or after? should i watch tv or click refresh? decisions. decisions.

Of course you stay O.o..

i am in germany and there it is at 3 a.m. and i stay =)

Of course you stay O.o..

I have a driving lesson in the morning though... suppose it won't do that much harm though.

3am german time. even worse. i really think i will stay up.

i wonder if they'll get it up at 9 or before or after? should i watch tv or click refresh? decisions. decisions.

Just go to the site; there you'll probably hear the preview in a much better quality :D

I have a driving lesson in the morning though... suppose it won't do that much harm though.

i wouldn't stay then.

Of course you stay O.o..

I'm going to sleep and will be back some time before 3am. If I ever get myself into bed, I promised myself to got to sleep at 10pm. It's now 10:52.

Archived