New Green Day t-shirts

Luci_Minority

how many dollars for one garbage bag? I have much money at the moment.

:lol: I don't know, I don't usually sell anything that is Green Day. Knowing my luck there's a fortune sitting there, some of the shirts are old and not made anymore but in great condition. I also still have the worn out one that I used to wear all the time when I first became a Green Day fan, and nother white one like that, but it's like yellow from age now LOL.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I don't know, I don't usually sell anything that is Green Day. Knowing my luck there's a fortune sitting there, some of the shirts are old and not made anymore but in great condition. I also still have the worn out one that I used to wear all the time when I first became a Green Day fan, and nother white one like that, but it's like yellow from age now LOL.

i wouldn't care if they are yellow. :lol:

Come on just one little garbage bag.

:lol: :lol:

Am I a really horrible fan because I don't have any original Green Day shirts? I only have the pirated types that they sell over here, but I really can't afford the original ones because not only are they so expensive, shipping is also a killer. :(

I do that too, except the last lot of shirts I bought were really itchy, so they were a waste of money.

I want to buy all of those, they all look really snazzy.

Hate the black ones.

The white one is simply divine, however.

I like the white one.

:lol: :lol:

Am I a really horrible fan because I don't have any original Green Day shirts? I only have the pirated types that they sell over here, but I really can't afford the original ones because not only are they so expensive, shipping is also a killer. :(

Eh, don't worry. I never had a Green Day shirt until last year. Because my mom forbade me getting band shirts. She forbade that and having posters so if I got any she would rip it up or throw it in the garbage. So I don't have much Green Day merchandise.

i'd really love the one with the statue of liberty as an album artwork, it's much cooler than the actual one :huh:

I like the white one.

Eh, don't worry. I never had a Green Day shirt until last year. Because my mom forbade me getting band shirts. She forbade that and having posters so if I got any she would rip it up or throw it in the garbage. So I don't have much Green Day merchandise.

Omg why?? That's really mean. My parents bedroom is directly opposite mine, and my mum sleeps nearest to the door. I have that huge door poster of Green Day on my door, the one with the three of them with Billie in the front, with his hands stretched out and holding a hand grenade and kinda looking down. My door is closed at night so every night my mum has these 3 freaky looking dudes staring at her as she sleeps. She tells me she often has nightmares because of them. :lol: :lol:

Yeah i really like the white one, will be looking to get that.

both of them are great :)

i like the white one the most though ...

Yeah i really like the white one, will be looking to get that.

Need to borrow £20, Tone?

:cool:

I love the black ones to pieces. Something else for my birthday list.

Omg why?? That's really mean. My parents bedroom is directly opposite mine, and my mum sleeps nearest to the door. I have that huge door poster of Green Day on my door, the one with the three of them with Billie in the front, with his hands stretched out and holding a hand grenade and kinda looking down. My door is closed at night so every night my mum has these 3 freaky looking dudes staring at her as she sleeps. She tells me she often has nightmares because of them. :lol: :lol:

Well my mom is way strict, I am not allowed to do anything exept for now since I turned 18. She never even let me out of the house most of the time.

Your lucky you are allowed posters on your door, I had one but my mom tore it up while I was at school and left it on the floor for me to pick up and to mock me. But I haven't tried to put a poster up in a few years. My older sister was allowed to have posters though, which bugged me.

:lol: How could you ever have nightmares about Green Day, that is just not possible.

Ooh, I like!

Especially the white one. Even though I usually don't like that kind of shirts in white :happy:

Why everybody hates the black Tees? Actually, I like them more than the white one :ninja:

Why everybody hates the black Tees? Actually, I like them more than the white one :ninja:

I don't hate them, but I'm not a big fan of the album cover, so also not of the black tees. But I don't dislike it/them.

:lol: How could you ever have nightmares about Green Day, that is just not possible.

I've had nightmares about Green Day! Like I'll spend hours walking to their concert only to find out the band cancelled, or that I finally get the meet the guys and they're complete asses in real life. :o:cry:

I don't hate them, but I'm not a big fan of the album cover, so also not of the black tees. But I don't dislike it/them.

same here.

Need to borrow £20, Tone?

:cool:

I love the black ones to pieces. Something else for my birthday list.

haha, only £12 this time Sharon thank you very much! :)

ooh yay!

I already made a shirt with the cover (though it turned out pretty sucky)

but the one with the statue of liberty looks awesome

Someone on the IC reckons these t-shirts aint new, though where they got that from i'm not entirely sure cos i'm damn sure i aint seen them before and they're not even released yet!

I really liked the Know Your Enemy t-shirt Mike's wearing in one of the studio videos. :happy:

That one is wonderful :lol:

I haven't a Green Day shirt because I live in a little place...there is nothing... :down: and is 2 times then when I go to Milan I don't find a shirt of GD...one time in a music shop the shirts were finish (there was a lot of shirts but no Green Day :/ ) and the same day I see a GD's bag but I was running at the station for the train (and we lost the train xD) and the second time I go to the shop that I see when I was running but it was closed because was sunday :/ :/

Archived