American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

So cool that Billie called into John's stream of it.  I felt like I had accidentally connected to a call between them.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Montclare said:

So cool that Billie called into John's stream of it.  I felt like I had accidentally connected to a call between them.  :lol:

Yeah it was like they forgot people were watching and were just having a conversation

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GreenDayItaly said:

That was beautiful. And now I feel old :P my first time seeing the show was in the summer of 2010 when I was 14. 

20 hours ago, Give_Me_Novacaine90 said:

That is so sweet! :wub: Did anyone else notice that Billie has an earring in both ears now?

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

That is so sweet! :wub: Did anyone else notice that Billie has an earring in both ears now?

You’re seeing a mirror image the hoop is still in his left ear but he has often had two small studs in both left and right as well since he brought them back.

15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You’re seeing a mirror image the hoop is still in his left ear but he has often had two small studs in both left and right as well since he brought them back.

Hmm, maybe it was just the studs I was seeing then.

• 2 weeks later...

Jennifer Bowles from the broadway cast and first tour doing a new arrangement of Still Breathing

• Like 1

oh my god, I didn’t think the original Still Breathing could get any cheesier, but this version accomplished it. That said, really good vocal performance/voice

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Not to bring back an old thread BUT does anyone have the recording(s) of Good Riddance that was given for download when Billie Joe was St Jimmy? 

I managed to loose the download I had from the Jan 25th (2011) performance I went to. I've lost some older files, and this was one of them - I'm hoping someone still has a recording/download floating around. 

7 minutes ago, Bam13 said:

Not to bring back an old thread BUT does anyone have the recording(s) of Good Riddance that was given for download when Billie Joe was St Jimmy? 

I managed to loose the download I had from the Jan 25th (2011) performance I went to. I've lost some older files, and this was one of them - I'm hoping someone still has a recording/download floating around. 

I recall there was once a thread somewhere in the downloads section with links to all of them. I can't seem to find it at the moment though.  cc @Todd

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Honor of Billie Joe Armstrong, Look Back at American Idiot on Broadway

https://www.playbill.com/article/in-honor-of-billie-joe-armstrong-look-back-at-american-idiot-on-broadway

Revisit American Idiot on Broadway With Stark Sands, John Gallagher, Jr, Michael Esper, and More

https://www.playbill.com/article/revisit-american-idiot-on-broadway-with-stark-sands-john-gallagher-jr-michael-esper-and-more

Checking In With… Rebecca Naomi Jones, Star of Oklahoma!, Significant Other, American Idiot, More

https://www.playbill.com/article/checking-in-with-rebecca-naomi-jones-star-of-oklahoma-significant-other-american-idiot-more

• 7 months later...