American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

KJGHJGDHWSHGJHGJAGJGJA

YOU GUYS I SAW THE SHOW ON THE EVENING OF THE 26TH AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING OH MY GOD.

AH! Read this and just smiled SO huge, even got tears in my eyes for you. So happy you had such an amazing time! Your enthusiasm is terrific! Makes wish so badly to be able to see it again. So very happy for you and nice loot you got there! WOOT! :dance:

Oh, your lil' letter was beautiful too, I'm sure he'll read it and appreciate it. :wub:

On a different note this perked my interest! Anyone else?? :)

Green Day's American Idiot (Touring) Tickets

AND ... we have a picture ... just tweeted by Jordan Roth:

Her name is Jimmy and you better not wear it out! @AmericanIdiotNY rehearsal...THRILLING! http://twitpic.com/3ua1w4

And another one from Aspen:

Melissa Etheridge is literally killing me right now. Ok not literally. You know what I mean. Y'all are gonna die. But not literally. Wow.

She looks AWESOME in this photo and got me totally stoked for Tuesday. I hope she's great. I will report back ;)

KJGHJGDHWSHGJHGJAGJGJA

YOU GUYS I SAW THE SHOW ON THE EVENING OF THE 26TH AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING OH MY GOD.

All I can say is :thumbsup: .....so, so, so, so happy for you!!! And wow what a great note!!

• Like 1

Wierd question, but was Daniel Radcliffe actually at the show last night?

Yes, he was there. A friend of mine on facebook posted this last night:

We met Dan Rad on the way into the theater. Got a pic. I told him to enjoy the show and he said "Cheers, you too."

I'm happy he took an interest in the show

He was amazing in Equus and I'm excited to see How To Succeed In Business the day after Billie's last show :happy:

I'm happy he took an interest in the show

He was amazing in Equus and I'm excited to see How To Succeed In Business the day after Billie's last show :happy:

I saw that Mary was there the same show so they might have gone together. :hug:

I might see H2$ on the 28th, too. :D

KJGHJGDHWSHGJHGJAGJGJA

WOW Mallory, just wow. I'm so so so happy for you that you had such an amazing time. Looks like you had an experience you'll never forget.

I enjoyed reading your whole story/recap. Awesome. :woot:

• Like 1

KJGHJGDHWSHGJHGJAGJGJA

Aw Mallory, that's so great :woot: I'm so happy for you!

Also, I love the way that letter looks.

On a different note this perked my interest! Anyone else?? :)

Green Day's American Idiot (Touring) Tickets

Oooohh, nice! Even if it's only for the US.

• Like 1

Someone's happy! Aw thats so great though, it really is :) I felt so great for you just reading the post.

And both you and Billie Joe are in agreement that Darren is hot! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Okay, since he officially announced it, Wallace is also leaving the show:

Yes it is true that I will be leaving American Idiot but not until mid March. I'm going to another project in my quest to continue to Produce more life changing theatre. The project is called 'White Noise' and it is coming to bway soon. American Idiot has changed my life In many ways and I have never been apart of something so meaningful. The fans are incredible and so loving. Let's enjoy our last weeks!!! I truly believe in provoking change in our world today.'White Noise' is about racism and hatred in our country and what happens when we dont Do something about it. American Idiot provokes us to change as well. As much as I appreciate all theatre, it is time to usher in new age Broadway theatre that deals with real issues. It's been done before but its time for our generation to pave a new way, with fresh voices.

Wallace plays the Favorite Son and is in the ensemble.

Ahh, I've heard about White Noise. I wish only the best for him!

So, for those keeping score-

July 2010- Joshua Henry left

December 2010- Mary Faber, Joshua Kobak, Tony Vincent left

January 2011- Corbin Reid left; Theo Stockman leaves

February/March 2011- Christina Sajous, Billie Joe Armstrong, Michael Esper & Wallace Smith leaves

And for those who are wondering about who's taking over for Theo... here's the breakdown:

Miguel Cervantes will do "Representative of Jingletown"

Gerard Canonico will do "Too Much Too Soon"

New ensemble member, Jason Kappus, will do the rest of Theo's track including "Death of St. Jimmy"

LET THE FEATHER THROWING COMMENCE. :shifty:

Hahahaha. Now, I'm just imagining Van!Johnny and St. Peacock having a pillow fight with Rebecca!Whatsername in the middle. Oh... it would be glorious if Leslie went on. :thumbsup: