American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

17 hours later, we have finally arrived in New York City!!! :woot:

Welcome! Hope you love it here :woot:

17 hours later, we have finally arrived in New York City!!! :woot:

Welcome to NY. Have you even been to NY before?

Hah, I think I was sitting right next to them. And you may or may not be able to see my arm in the first few seconds of the video. At the end you can see Mike throwing his pick to me and the look on his face when it fell into the grates on the stage. :lol:

Ha, that's hilarious. I'm going to have to go back and watch that. It's so funny, Team Spider is seriously the punkest of the punk, and it's funny to me that they end up on Playbill, Broadway.com, BroadwayWorld. Haha, they must be cracking up right now.

haha - a friend was seeing the show for the first time tonight and she said BJA came out for the encore in a cheerleader's uniform!

haha - a friend was seeing the show for the first time tonight and she said BJA came out for the encore in a cheerleader's uniform!

There's a picture in the St Billie thread!

Thanks so much everyone! No, haven't been here before Robin! It's amazing so far, we love it!! Not the snow so much :P

And while we were waiting for Billie Joe to come out we realised we were standing beside Mallory! :lol:

Thanks so much everyone! No, haven't been here before Robin! It's amazing so far, we love it!! Not the snow so much :P

And while we were waiting for Billie Joe to come out we realised we were standing beside Mallory! :lol:

Have fun Is! tell Darr I said Hi♥

Hey all, I have a quick question. Seeing the musical for the 4th time this Sunday evening, but I'd really like to meet the cast after the matinée show. Not Billie (already met him) but just the cast...what are the crowds like at the stage door after matinées? What time should I get to the theater to get a good spot? I'm thinking around 3:30 or 4:00...

Anyone done this before who could offer some assistance? :)

Hey all, I have a quick question. Seeing the musical for the 4th time this Sunday evening, but I'd really like to meet the cast after the matinée show. Not Billie (already met him) but just the cast...what are the crowds like at the stage door after matinées? What time should I get to the theater to get a good spot? I'm thinking around 3:30 or 4:00...

Anyone done this before who could offer some assistance? :)

To be honest, I don't know how many with come out that way after the matinee. But you don't have to get there too early, probably 4, 4:15?

To be honest, I don't know how many with come out that way after the matinee. But you don't have to get there too early, probably 4, 4:15?

I've heard from friends that a lot of the cast has been coming out, but you think it's alright to get there around then? Are the crowds bad outside at the matinées? I've only ever been to evening shows.

I've heard from friends that a lot of the cast has been coming out, but you think it's alright to get there around then? Are the crowds bad outside at the matinées? I've only ever been to evening shows.

It depends on the cast member. They aren't required to stage door and last Sunday matinee only Stark, Leslie, Van and Jennifer came out. Because they have a shorter time period between the Sunday matinee and the Sunday evening, many of them either eat in or dash out the glass doors to grab food and then come back.

Just tweeted by Aspen:

aspenvincent Aspen Vincent

Etheridge. That voice. Buy tickets. That's all.

NGL, I can't wait for reviews of her.

Just tweeted by Aspen:

I have tickets for next Friday's show, and I am really looking forward to it. :dance:

Just tweeted by Aspen:

I'm curious about the reviews!

It'll be really interesting having a female play St. Jimmy.

I'm literally sitting here, looking at ticket prices for this and my bank account and debating on whether or not I should buy this mezz ticket for the final show.

Decisions...decisions.

I'm still not convinced about the Etheridge decision. Shall wait and see I guess.

I'm feeling the same way. I'm just kinda ~iffy on it. I guess I'll wait on the reviews and take it from there.

I'm literally sitting here, looking at ticket prices for this and my bank account and debating on whether or not I should buy this mezz ticket for the final show.

Decisions...decisions.

Do it! You can always save up after you buy your ticket. :)

Do it! You can always save up after you buy your ticket. :)

I really should! I have 295 dollars in my account and a mezz seat costs...133 dollars I believe.

I think my mom is gonna kick my ass but, whatever she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? :P

Should I listen to the little devil on my shoulder or the little angel? Hmm...

I really should! I have 295 dollars in my account and a mezz seat costs...133 dollars I believe.

I think my mom is gonna kick my ass but, whatever she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? :P

Devil. :thumbsup:

The one that's shouting "BUY THE DAMN TICKET, JOY!" in your ear.