Green Day Tour starting in July

Fuzz

I wanted to make a separate thread for this now that we know the tour will officially kick off in July in North America, then the band will start playing Europe in Fall 09 (I had this confirmed with the band). 2010 the band will move to Japan, Southeast Asia and South America before returning for more North American shows.

It's only February and we already have a pretty good idea that we have the next 1.5 to 2 years to get some new live music :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool stuff.

judging by the american idiot era, i guess we can expect to see a single in early april, and the warm up shows to start late march.

sweet, I'll go to all the ones I can go to, so far I have 2 houston dates (IF THEY COME TO HOUSTON TWICE) and one Mexican one in mind

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I didn't know this so that has right cheered me up :) Manchester here I come! & my god, I admire them for going on tour for so long. Must get hard.

A few people on GDA got worried that Australia wasn't on the list. Lets remember that this is very preliminary, we still have a ways till the tour actually starts, and plenty of time for the band to continue planning the dates.

... then the band will start playing Europe in Fall 09 (I had this confirmed with the band)....

YOU HAD? :0 omg! And in Fall? That's great :D That means they don't come to the big summer festival, which means I get a chance to see them live :happy: Of course if they stop in Denmark at all...

another thing:

do you think they will all be sold online?

if so, I'm screwed, I has no creditcardz, and my grandpa is a bitch about his.

another thing:

do you think they will all be sold online?

if so, I'm screwed, I has no creditcardz, and my grandpa is a bitch about his.

Nawh, you should be able to go to the box office.

I am srsly debating camping outside MEN box office all night.

Looking pretty good, I was hoping for summer gigs but i'll take anything at this point. Gives me more time to save as well

i mummy and daddy are paying for my tickets

its my birthday present dispite the fact that my birthday was last wednesday

Oh, fall 2009... Hmm, this is gonna be interesting, I really need to persuade my parents to let me go to a Sweden or Denmark show, if they don't come to Norway.

FAll!!!!!!!!!! :woot: That's great news! now I know I don't need to wait till 2010!

They better fucking come to my town.

I'm glad I live in a small country. I can get anywhere with a train within 2.5-3 hours

Archived