Green Day Tour starting in July

Fuzz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LusciousZ
The chances of them playing in the OC are slim to none and I hate LA :(

But I'd go to LA for Green Day without even thinking about it for a second.

If not LA, maybe I'd try San Diego for once.

long beach arena!

and i've been to one in costa mesa. don't know what it's called though.

Haha Elisa I guess youre right :lol: Plus we have the album to keep us occupied for a while anyway :lol:

haha yes!

we have 2-3 months to learn all the new lyrics before they come to Europe.

and then it will be the madness :cool:

I'll probably end up joining the ic.

LETS JOIN TOGETHER. :o

i was talking to my friend today about the tour and what i thought Green Day would do is they would tour the whole of North America and deffinately the whole of England. But my friend said that they would probably just go to London in England.

now i'm worried because i live in Newcastle right in the north of England and i'm desperate to go and see them =|

help anyone?

i was talking to my friend today about the tour and what i thought Green Day would do is they would tour the whole of North America and deffinately the whole of England. But my friend said that they would probably just go to London in England.

now i'm worried because i live in Newcastle right in the north of England and i'm desperate to go and see them =|

help anyone?

I think they will play several shows in England, don't worry :)

help anyone?

my mate ryan saw them on the ai tour in newcastle. i think us notherners'll be good.

^Haha, I think they played in newcastle in 05.

Awesomemuffins.

I'm planning on going to see a few shows over here, that's if they play more that London that is.

Looking pretty good, I was hoping for summer gigs but i'll take anything at this point. Gives me more time to save as well

I was hoping for summer gigs too because I was planning on travelling to random places in Europe to see them! I'll be returning to uni again in September but I'll hopefully be able to take a few days off here and there :D

You mean you will* take a few days off to see them. I'm a bit worried about missing classes to go watch them, but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

^Haha, I think they played in newcastle in 05.

Awesomemuffins.

I'm planning on going to see a few shows over here, that's if they play more that London that is.

there y'go then. he [ryan] actually said he got well pissed off cuz they didn't play redundant. haha.

^

Haha, yes indeed Andres. I'll suddenly catch a mystery illness and have no other option but to miss class! It'll definitely be worth it :)

There's a chance I could be going to California again in August so I might even get to see them then. Fingers crossed!

I wish we knew roughly when tickets will go on sale for any shows in the UK. If it's not till Autumn/Winter i'm thinking maybe June time? Probably impossible to even guess at the minute

help anyone?

They've never done "just london". It's highly likely they'll do the normal places....London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Cardiff and Manchester.

And if for some odd reason they do only play London then London I shall have to go :)

Thanks. This is fucking awesome.

im just guessing. absed on what they did for american idiot.

So happy of the news!! I hope they will come in Italy :lol: I'll be there for see them!! :happy:

I wish we knew roughly when tickets will go on sale for any shows in the UK. If it's not till Autumn/Winter i'm thinking maybe June time? Probably impossible to even guess at the minute

June sounds good and realistic :thumbsup:

Nice, Fall sounds good, Fall means that I'm not on holiday or something :happy:

Fall also means a new 'method' at school and it's going to be very different, but still, yay! :D

I hope they'll come to Holland :)

I wanted to make a separate thread for this now that we know the tour will officially kick off in July in North America, then the band will start playing Europe in Fall 09 (I had this confirmed with the band). 2010 the band will move to Japan, Southeast Asia and South America before returning for more North American shows.

Now, where is Australia in that list?

I hope they come to Australia.

Archived